North West Florida - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > North West Florida

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
dropped74
1998 ZJ 

North West Florida

Anyone in this region. I am in Pensacola so I am mainly talking about Pensacola, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Panama City. Just wondering if there is enough of us to start a club or something. Lets see how many hits we get!

Unread 06-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
04JeepGuy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

New Guy here.

I'm in Panama City. Just bought my 1st TJ two weeks ago. Still learnin' about 'em.
04JeepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
dropped74
1998 ZJ 

The TJ's are very nice! I have an old YJ that I love the hell out of it. There is a club based out of mobile and they meet in Pensacola every once in a while. I think it is Mobile Jeep Club. There is also a club called White Sand Jeep club. Lets see what we can do about getting more people interested.
Unread 06-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There is the White Sands Jeep Club - of which I am a member. Meeting tomorrow nite at Mesquite Charlies in Pcola. 6pm Social Hour & 7pm Meeting. We are a small club but good group.
Welcome to the new home of White Sands Jeep Club. is our website tho not much traffic.

Emerald Coast Jeep club is a larger local club with a more active website. Emerald Coast Jeepers Home Page

There is at least 1 club in the PC area - dont recall the name.

Also - I think there is a general 4x4 club in the Pensacola area.

Mobile Jeep Club is also pretty active. They hosted the "Topless Jeep Day" back in May. MobileJeepClub.com

Hope this helps...
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #5
dropped74
1998 ZJ 

I was just looking at White Sands earlier today. Is this meeting kid friendly or should I try to leave him with my wife?
Unread 06-28-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
dropped74
1998 ZJ 

Also do you have to have an invitation or can I just show up?
Unread 06-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Kid friendly... and you can just show up. Just ask the hostess where we are.

I'll keep an eye out for your jeep - I wont have mine as I am chasing Death Wobble lol. I'll probably have our Blue F150 FX4 crew cab... probably be 630pm when I get there from Eglin.

Hope to see you there.

Tom
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
Unread 06-29-2010, 07:14 AM   #8
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Folks often eat dinner during the social hour...

re: Kids - people bring them tho the meeting is geared to the adults.. and Jeeps! lol.

again - hope to see you there.

Tom
Unread 06-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
chriskeenan
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Im out of Panama City, theres a good bit of jeep around here, most cities will have their own clubs

Panama City Jeep Club

Capital City Jeepers out of tallahasse

as well as the ones twitchers listed, i know we have monthly meet and greets and theres a local jeep shop that hosts their own meet every month too, the groups are usually small but are good people
chriskeenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
rollin_n_mud
1997 XJ Cherokee 

i moved down here to Panama City from Alaska. Seems like alot of jeeps in the area but waaay to many mall crawlers. i'm still trying to get a feel for who actually wheels in the area and were to, if any where there is to wheel.

Panama City jeep club meets i believe the last saturday of every month at the Sonic in Lynn Haven. May be a drive but they seem to do a good bit of wheeling in the area. I've done one outing with them so far.
rollin_n_mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:55 AM   #11
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

As for the pensacola,destin,FWB and surrounding areas there is Emerald Coast Jeepers Home Page
I have talked with a couple of them and have watched their site for awhile. Seem to be a superb set of guys.
I only know of the friend I bought my YJ from who turned and bought an 06 X auto with 4" RC lift and BFG 33/12.50's here locally. I have been watching a couple clubs close to me but hardly see any activity on their pages so that discourages me alot. If you are local to PC and want to keep in touch add me as a buddy here and we can start looking to make riding plans to couple places within a few hours to trail ride.
www.Boggsandboulders.com is where I am planning my next trip. Take my 10 yr old daughter camping and trail riding..
Roadyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #12
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Where do they ride locally, rollin??
Unread 07-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #13
rollin_n_mud
1997 XJ Cherokee 

only place i have heard of people going to is TLS up off HWY 77. i guess it has a bunch of man made stuff there but i havn't been able to find time to get up there yet.
rollin_n_mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2010, 05:55 AM   #14
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Ok I'll have to go check it out next wheeling trip locally.. Thanks
Unread 08-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #15
TBailey
1983 CJ7 

I know members in both White Sands as well as Emerald Coast Jeepers.Both groups are a great bunch of guys ECJ is more active than White Sands though.
TBailey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.