Nas jax fl - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Nas jax fl

New jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-02-2012, 05:59 AM   #1
BEERMAN8P

Nas jax fl

I'm stationed at NAS and will be here for at least 2 years anyone. Just wondering if anyone knows any good spots and a good place to get my snorkel put on?

BEERMAN8P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The corner of old Jennings rd and branan field rd is a fun spot. Entrance is on old Jennings.
If I had a drill and hole saw I would help put it on. But check out happy trails 4x4 and overbuilt customs. Both do good work.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
BEERMAN8P

K thanks
BEERMAN8P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
The corner of old Jennings rd and branan field rd is a fun spot. Entrance is on old Jennings.
If I had a drill and hole saw I would help put it on. But check out happy trails 4x4 and overbuilt customs. Both do good work.
I thought that place was closed down to the public after some incident involving the fuzz. Is it back open?
2011 Flame Red 2dr Wrangler Rubicon, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Extended Breatherlines, 4' Firefly Antenna, Uniden Pro520xl, Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Bilstein 5100's, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, Warn M8000, Rugged Ridge XHD Snorkel
wardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardo View Post
I thought that place was closed down to the public after some incident involving the fuzz. Is it back open?
Cops don't bug ya if its just one or two people.
They just got tired of all the underage *******es going out there and making a ruckus.
Go during the day with only you and another vehicle or two and they don't mind.

It only got shut down the first time because there were 20+ underage kids out there with their loud *** bubba trucks and drinking. Some girls got in a fight and one girl got hit in the head with a beer bottle. Thats when the cops shut it down. I've been out there and talked to the cops since then and they told me they don't care as long as we aren't causing trouble and keep the group small. Especially at night.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #6
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budke View Post
Cops don't bug ya if its just one or two people.
They just got tired of all the underage *******es going out there and making a ruckus.
Go during the day with only you and another vehicle or two and they don't mind.

It only got shut down the first time because there were 20+ underage kids out there with their loud *** bubba trucks and drinking. Some girls got in a fight and one girl got hit in the head with a beer bottle. Thats when the cops shut it down. I've been out there and talked to the cops since then and they told me they don't care as long as we aren't causing trouble and keep the group small. Especially at night.
ya I read about that on off camber. well thats fantastic news. Once I get this brake line brackets installed I'm gonna have to go out there and play
2011 Flame Red 2dr Wrangler Rubicon, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Extended Breatherlines, 4' Firefly Antenna, Uniden Pro520xl, Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Bilstein 5100's, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, Warn M8000, Rugged Ridge XHD Snorkel
wardo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.