moving to tampa have some q's... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > moving to tampa have some q's...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 09-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
flowrida2480
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Smile moving to tampa have some q's...

what is the local jeep clubs around tampa? where are some close spots to wheel at and most importantly who lives around there, I don't wanna go out by myself. Thanks in advance!!

All stock except 31" tires but not for long.....

[COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club #490[/COLOR]
flowrida2480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com/ is based out of Tampa.

Another good way to get good trail runs(without being in a club) is http://www.floridajeepers.net/index.php. Almost every weekend people plan trips in the Dirtroad section to all sorts of trails.

BTW, welcome to Tampa.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
flowrida2480
1995 YJ Wrangler 

thanks man i appreciate it. i havn't moved yet should be there by november but i just wanna have something to do when i get there ya know
All stock except 31" tires but not for long.....

[COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club #490[/COLOR]
flowrida2480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
happymudder10
2003 TJ Wrangler 

X2 on FJOA, great site, and you can hook up with lots of clubs around Florida. Since you're really not that far from Ocala, check out the Ocala Jeep Club, great bunch of guys and its a family oriented club.

Shoot me a PM if you ever go wheelin' in the Ocala National Forest. I live north of Gainesville, but I go wheelin' there a lot.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.