Moving to Jupiter/West Palm Beach Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Moving to Jupiter/West Palm Beach Area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
schultr1
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Moving to Jupiter/West Palm Beach Area

Hey Guys,

I am going to be moving down to the area in June/July time frame. I am graduating college and got a job down there. I was wondering if there are very many off-road places down there that are good? I've got a buddy that lives there but he isnt into jeeps and i'd like to learn the area and see how the jeep community is there. Also if you have any tips as to what areas to avoid when getting a place to live.

Thanks in advance!

33 x 12.5 Firestone Destination M/T
schultr1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.