Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
rory1899
2008 JK Wrangler 

Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota

I've just moved down here and no longer have space to do any long term projects. Coming form NY I need to do my frame with POR-15, but you can't do it in this humidity without a garage. Anyone know someone local who would be willing do to this. Called a couple places and they were like, NOT interested!

Also, any hot weather mods that a good? I hear I should cover my seats asap or risk smelling like a lockerroom real soon.

Thanks!

Unread 05-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome to Sarasota, here's a link to our club
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SRQ-O...08711192485104

Shawn at OffRoad Diesel may be able to help you out. Look for his link on our Facebook page. If you have the chance I suggest checking out Jeep Beach in Daytona next week. I'm skipping this year, but its always a blast and a good way to make contacts in the flatland
04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
telkinsjr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
rory1899
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey, thanks alot man. Much appreciated!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.