Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
rory1899
2008 JK Wrangler 

Mechanic/body shop to do POR-15 Sarasota

I've just moved down here and no longer have space to do any long term projects. Coming form NY I need to do my frame with POR-15, but you can't do it in this humidity without a garage. Anyone know someone local who would be willing do to this. Called a couple places and they were like, NOT interested!

Also, any hot weather mods that a good? I hear I should cover my seats asap or risk smelling like a lockerroom real soon.

Thanks!

Unread 05-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
telkinsjr
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome to Sarasota, here's a link to our club
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SRQ-O...08711192485104

Shawn at OffRoad Diesel may be able to help you out. Look for his link on our Facebook page. If you have the chance I suggest checking out Jeep Beach in Daytona next week. I'm skipping this year, but its always a blast and a good way to make contacts in the flatland
04 LJ: 4.0, auto, 4.88s, Aussie Locker front, Trac-loc rear, 3" BDS lift, Rock Krawler HD steering, 1" BL, 35" KM2s, MCE Flattie Fenders, Olympic A/T Slider front and rear bumpers, A/T rock rails, XRC8 winch, onboard CO2, Hummer-style intake, Hi-lift, HighRock tire carrier, CB, Bluetooth, Monstaliner
telkinsjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
rory1899
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey, thanks alot man. Much appreciated!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.