post #1 of Old 10-27-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
lostjc

the lost jeep club

hey guys whats up im starting a jeep club in the tampa bay area looking for members and officers this club is brand new so if you are interested please email the club at thelostjc@gmail.com or reply on thread we are a jeep exclusive club

post #2 of Old 10-28-2013, 07:29 AM
zjforlife
1998 ZJ 

What's up welcome to the forum man I'm from the Tampa area (98 2wd ZJ) every time I post in this I'm reminded by other users that there's a huge Facebook page which is called Florida 4x4 but I don't have one but I heard it's one of the biggest groups I around here they have trail rides almost every week but unfortunately I don't have a FB page so I'm not part of it people don't like to use the forum for clubs it's usually on FB I wish it wasn't I like using the forum a lot more
post #3 of Old 10-28-2013, 09:09 AM
4x4Jeep
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjforlife View Post
What's up welcome to the forum man I'm from the Tampa area (98 2wd ZJ) every time I post in this I'm reminded by other users that there's a huge Facebook page which is called Florida 4x4 but I don't have one but I heard it's one of the biggest groups I around here they have trail rides almost every week but unfortunately I don't have a FB page so I'm not part of it people don't like to use the forum for clubs it's usually on FB I wish it wasn't I like using the forum a lot more
many of us created a facebook account just to be on Florida 4x4....no need to do any other fbook stuff. and we aren't a club, its more like a community to set up rides and get help with 4x4 problems.

Build - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/4x4jeeps-build-thread-1341031 - SOLD