Looking for other jeeps near eglin afb - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Looking for other jeeps near eglin afb

Ford Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-29-2013, 03:11 AM   #1
Tylerl217
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looking for other jeeps near eglin afb

Looking to ride and work on my jeep. Anyone near eglin?

Tylerl217 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
tw_jeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

There are few clubs in the Pcola/FWB area - White Sands Jeep Club, Emerald Coast Jeep Club and Jacked-up Jeep Club.

I am a member of the former but not as active as I'd like to be - seem to make about 20% of the events (like tonight's meeting). ECJC has a website and forum. I dont know much about Jacked Up tho have seem some of their rigs.

If you want to ride on Eglin - be sure to get your Eglin pass from the Jackson Guard in Niceville; everyone in the vehicle over 15 or 16 needs one. They have various types. I just got my recreation pass - I think it was $10-$12.

If you have other questions - you can ask here or pm me - I'll try to answer. THere are others locals on the forum that should chime in.
2000 TJ Sport/auto/D44/X8000i & Tomken mount/jeeperman rear bumper and rails/Skidrow steering skid/RE 3.5SF/33x10.5x15ATKOs/JB Conversions SYE/CV shaft/BESTOP tire carrier/AtoZ front bumper/Front Aussie Locker/some aesthetic stuff/
tw_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
Tylerl217
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have the range pass and do I need everyone in the jeep to have a pass cause I was told no and I will look into the clubs but I work swings so I can't make the events at night
Unread 02-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
bew311xj

Me and a few other guys wheel around there, we're stationed on Eglin
bew311xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-01-2014, 10:27 PM   #5
Callan74
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys what type of wheelin is on Eglin? I am in PCB and itching to hit some trails.

Thx
Callan74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
Tylerl217
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callan74
Hey guys what type of wheelin is on Eglin? I am in PCB and itching to hit some trails. Thx
Lots of red clay roads the puddles I've found aren't mud holes and pretty easy to make it through. It's fun don't get me wrong but it's not the best. But the range is pretty big maybe I haven't found the right spots yet.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 04-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #7
Naaaate
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I usually go wheeling at a couple of spots off 87 but I've been looking for some new spots to explore. Where do y'all ride? Any noteworthy trails?
Naaaate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.