Looking for the most active Jeep club.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Looking for the most active Jeep club....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
ScaleJK4x4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Looking for the most active Jeep club....

.....near Tampa/Brandon/Plant City. What is it?

I'm looking for a club to try out, and see what I like. Whats the most active one in this area? I'm on the HardCore Jeepers club forum, but haven't been on any rides yet.

Anyone have good stuff to say about the TBJA? I've heard good things about The Jacked Up Jeep Club out of Winter Haven as well.

FYI, no mud for me. Trails, offroad excursions/exploring, and rocks ect. are my preference.

Shoot me your feedback if you are in a club, and how much you guys ride with them. And if you have any input on local clubs.

Lastly, I live in Plant City near SR 60; so the closest the better.

Thanks.

ScaleJK4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
Locked32114
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Most clubs seem to gather in parking lots and maybe hit the trails once a month....

Just check the forums, people are always posting up rides....
Locked32114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
ScaleJK4x4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Anyone have any input on clubs?
Unread 02-22-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
ssquier92
2002 TJ Wrangler 

gulf coast jeepers is in ft myers.. I enjoy it we dont do much meeting at parking lots.. few rides a month if not more. Not political at all.. basically just a forum like this but much smaller scale and more local.. get on the website and maybe you can catch us when we head to ocala !
2002 TJ 3.25" RC lift, 1.25 BL, MML, 33X12.50 Goodyear MTR w/ Kevlar, adjustable front trac bar, cut stock bumper, poison hood louver, B&M short shifter, chromoly rear axle shafts in the d44 4.88s Grizzly locker, Aussie locker up front in d30,10,500lb winch w/ synthetic rope, antirock, jcr sliders, savvy arms

Work harder, thousands of people on welfare are counting on you.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ssquier92s-02-tj-build-thread-1142141/index4.html[/URL]
ssquier92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #5
ScaleJK4x4
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquier92 View Post
gulf coast jeepers is in ft myers.. I enjoy it we dont do much meeting at parking lots.. few rides a month if not more. Not political at all.. basically just a forum like this but much smaller scale and more local.. get on the website and maybe you can catch us when we head to ocala !
Looking for something more local to Tampa, Brandon area. But I will check out the board, maybe hitch a ride sometime.
Unread 02-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
freegdr
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked32114 View Post
Most clubs seem to gather in parking lots and maybe hit the trails once a month....

Just check the forums, people are always posting up rides....
exactly to much meet and great not enough mud
freegdr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.