Lake City (North Fl) Shop wanted - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Lake City (North Fl) Shop wanted

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 09-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
rcn11thacr
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Lake City (North Fl) Shop wanted

Anyone aware of a shop in or around Lake City that knows what they are doing with dirveline angles? One local new shop test drove it, said yep it shakes. Asked him for a price and he says $500 bucks and he wanted to have it for a week! The way it just rolled off the cuff so non-shalantly, struck me as really... not right. The guy may know his stuff, i'm not sayin he doesnt but he struck me with what i thought was a super high price. Motor mounts are adjustable up and down, and i'd already made spacers and bought bolts for lowering the tranny/transfercase. I wanted him to lower the both of them and realign the angles to get rid of the vibration. I took it home and dropped both in less than 45 minutes. I just need the angles done by someone who understands them better than i. Anyone?

rcn11thacr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.