JW Corbett trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > JW Corbett trails

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Badatti2de
2013 JK Wrangler 

JW Corbett trails

Just a little video of me and my buddy in Corbett. My Jeep is fully stock. Getting a 4" lift as I type

Badatti2de is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
SouthFLJeeper

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Great video. Been wanting to get out there, now I got a better idea of what it's like.
SouthFLJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

I like that place Im looking for a group to go our there with I go by my self most of the time but I don't do a lot if the fun stuff cus I get stuck have to go find someone driving the roads let me know if I can join next time u go out for a day have Sundays off

First time jeep owner
Unread 04-26-2014, 06:02 PM   #4
05flrubicon
2012 JK Wrangler 

I am also looking for some clubs and people to go trail riding with in south Florida.
05flrubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
rebelbowtie
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I lived in WPB for 24 years before moving to Alabama and regularly hunted in Corbett as well as goofed off at the "camp" so please take my advice when I say if you're going Jeeping out there to stay on the marked trails and if possible avoid water crossings (easier said than done I know)

Eventually they will outlaw people riding on the management area when it's not hunting season because dumb redneck kids drive off trail and now down palmettos and pollute the water.
For he's just the U.S. Government's hired man.
rebelbowtie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2014, 10:16 PM   #6
JupiterJeeps

If anyone here wants to ride through, give me a call/text 561-578-two nine five six. Thats my personal number, please dont abuse it. Grew up right there on Seminole Pratt, live off Southern currently but I go out there from time to time. Let me know when any of you want to go for a cruise. We're off road and recovery ready, and have a full Jeep shop just off Blue heron/Beeline
JupiterJeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #7
whiteWJ47
2004 WJ 

Hahaha I am literally watching this video on youtube when i ran across this. I have lived in palm beach 98% of my life but have owned sports cars and never anything 4x4. I just bought my first jeep (WJ) and I am trying to meet some jeep guys and do some trail rides. Not sure how well my stock wj will ride out there but that wont keep me from trying to have fun!

let me know when you guys do go out again!
whiteWJ47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2014, 07:55 PM   #8
bbgrant25
1995 ZJ 

I also am looking to go out and have some fun been to Corbett a few times last time I went I got stuck in a water hole I was going to add a pic but can't sry I have a stock 95zj with 2 wheel drive
Unread 08-15-2014, 09:09 PM   #9
Mambo_Dave
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Three videos from out there recently. The first two are individual water hazards for two of our Jeeps, and the last is an overview of the myriad of Jeeps we took out there and things we saw - up until my camera battery died. Was still adventures after this.

Of course... law enforcement set up a check point for all the Jeeps and fined a few of us. Corbett is not friendly towards Jeeps - they would rather not have people show up mainly to drive around as opposed to hunters or wildlife photographers / watchers, but you can get by. You can get by expensively if you get caught breaking the rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcst7Em1p5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t2g...yer_detailpage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isi7...yer_detailpage
Mambo_Dave is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.