Jupiter/Juno FL Jeep Club - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Jupiter/Juno FL Jeep Club

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Jupiter/Juno FL Jeep Club

I'm thinking about starting a Jeep club in the Jupiter/Juno beach area of Florida. There seems to be 100's of Jeeps running around this area and with Corbett Park 15 minutes away we could have a great time. I'll call the club:
J Town Jeeps!!! Anyone else interested???

4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!
JUPITERSAHARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Possibly. SFJC is too far for me down in Ft. Lauderdale area. The treasure coast Jeep club out of Vero doesn't seem very active. I've been thinking about starting one myself but not sure where to start.
BTW there are several of us from Jeeptalk.net going out to Corbett on the 6th.
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker on 35's with 4" of lift. B.S.M.C.C.E.P.C. #86
Skaboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
Mean Max
Don't poke the bear

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Okay, I'm in.

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatE View Post
Max has a picture of every Jeep part ever made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff View Post
No one here knows what they are talking about. You should try Pirate 4x4 they will be happy to help you.

There is no situation that cannot be improved with a small but well-placed explosive.
Mean Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Lj

Max I don't know if we'll allow those square headlights though
[]IIII[] no

OIIIIO yes

J/K
2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4.0 with a 6 speed hand shaker on 35's with 4" of lift. B.S.M.C.C.E.P.C. #86
Unread 01-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

We had a Corbett run last year with about 18 Jeeps and one Pathfinder!! It was a great time...with lots of water and one guy we nicknamed submarine! Everytime you turned around he was stuck in the middle of a hole with water pouring out of his doors!! We should gather some more people and set a date to meet on a friday/saturday night at a place like QuarterDeck/Corners/Jupiter Ale House, etc. and then plan a sunday run!! Spead the word and let's get the J-Town Jeep Club crawling!!
4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!
Unread 01-27-2010, 09:46 AM   #6
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

There is around 14 for sure going with another 13 or so maybe's going on the 6th meeting at the south gate at 9:30 am. There is lots of water out there right now so it should be a pretty good time. This is being put together by SFJC and is open to anyone who would like to go.

Let me know the place and time to meet for the first official J-Town Jeep Club meet and greet. Fridays or Saturday's work great. I'm not sure where those places are but I can find em. I may have two others interested in joining as well both runnin YJ's.

JTJC #2 out.
Unread 01-27-2010, 07:18 PM   #7
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaboosh View Post
There is around 14 for sure going with another 13 or so maybe's going on the 6th meeting at the south gate at 9:30 am. There is lots of water out there right now so it should be a pretty good time. This is being put together by SFJC and is open to anyone who would like to go.

Let me know the place and time to meet for the first official J-Town Jeep Club meet and greet. Fridays or Saturday's work great. I'm not sure where those places are but I can find em. I may have two others interested in joining as well both runnin YJ's.

JTJC #2 out.
It figures....I usually have to work on saturdays but have every other sunday off for the most part....I'll spread the word to my jeeping buddies!
4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!
Unread 01-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
skynyrdchick
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I have square headlights, but if you don't hold it against me I would be interested
skynyrdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #9
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skynyrdchick View Post
I have square headlights, but if you don't hold it against me I would be interested
I don't think that'll be a problem as long as you don't mind a good poke every now and then.
What town are you in?
Unread 01-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Jupitersahara. I seen over on Jeeptalk your headed out next weekend. I'll see you there and we'll have to talk some about the JTJC.

For the other two I'm headed to Charlie's Bar & Grill in Stuart to listen to the Tom Jackson band play after the ride. If you like country music they are a great band from Jupiter, come on out and look for the muddy silver Wrangler in the parking lot.

Unread 01-30-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Skynyrdchick, Looks like we'll see you out there as well. Should be a pretty good run with all the Jeeps going. See you all in a week.
Unread 02-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaboosh View Post
Jupitersahara. I seen over on Jeeptalk your headed out next weekend. I'll see you there and we'll have to talk some about the JTJC.

For the other two I'm headed to Charlie's Bar & Grill in Stuart to listen to the Tom Jackson band play after the ride. If you like country music they are a great band from Jupiter, come on out and look for the muddy silver Wrangler in the parking lot.

I played with the bass player for the Tom Jackson band about a year and a half ago. I had a classic rock band call Closet Chronicles and he filled in for a gig we had at the Harriett Himmel theatre in downtown Palm Beach before he joined Tom Jackson. See you guys on Saturday...we'll be in either my fiance's 2009 Yellow X or my 2010 Blue Sport.
4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!
Unread 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
mahshall
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bump...

Anyone know of any updates to this Jupiter/Juno Jeep Club?
Unread 01-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
nurseshark74
2011 JK Wrangler 

Living in this hell called Miami but making plans to move to Jupiter Farms ASAP. Count me in!!!
nurseshark74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #15
JUPITERSAHARA
2010 JK Wrangler 

Me and a buddy made a run to JW Corbet a couple of weeks ago. We ran the north and south grades and took a few detours off the main grade to find some mud and water holes. Trail six was still a blast with all the soft sand to play in!! Weather was great...clear skys and about 70 degrees. We played from 10:30 til 1:30 and exited the north entrance. From there is was off to the beach to eat lunch at Guana Banas in Jupiter. Great day!!
h3t-corbet-1.jpg   h3t-corbet-3.jpg   cliff-corbet-2.jpg   cliff-corbet-1.jpg  
4 speed Automatic
Stock....for now!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.