JEEPTOBERFEST, who's going?!? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > JEEPTOBERFEST, who's going?!?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 10-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #31
flwheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone else still trying to fit 10lbs into a five pound bag? when I say bag I meen Jeep How much luggage can one wife bring... then again don't answer that!

flwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #32
FleXJ96
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Plenty of great pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3696662&type=3

1 of 2

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3696662&type=3

2 of 2
FleXJ96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #33
jawasan
Sk8er4life

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone from Ocala or working the course recognize my Jeep, it has been changed a little bit by me. I ask because a few of the STAFF working the courses said it belonged to a former Ocala Jeep Club member! Would love to be able to get ahold of the guy and find more out about the Jeep. If anyone here knows hit me up. THX.
Leo

jawasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #34
Splinter189

I made it down from mid missour with my two jeepsi. My flat dark earth tj had just got a ljttle 3bt and rear suspension installed my bruiser conversions of clear water fl. Definitrly got it broke in what a fun event. Gotta hit jeep beach next spring.
jeeptoberfest2.jpg

jeeptoberfest1.jpg

jeeptoberfest.jpg

jeeptoberfest3.jpg

Splinter189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #35
FunkyJeepz
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter189
I made it down from mid missour with my two jeepsi. My flat dark earth tj had just got a ljttle 3bt and rear suspension installed my bruiser conversions of clear water fl. Definitrly got it broke in what a fun event. Gotta hit jeep beach next spring.
I was looking at your tj flexing on that other one for a good 5 mins, I love it. Also, I had never seen a brute before, and it looked amazinggg.
FunkyJeepz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #36
Splinter189

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyJeepz View Post
I was looking at your tj flexing on that other one for a good 5 mins, I love it. Also, I had never seen a brute before, and it looked amazinggg.

Jeeptoberfest was a blast. I am sure looking froward to heading back down in the spring for jeep beach. I sure met some great people last weekend.
Splinter189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #37
jawasan
Sk8er4life

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Actually my jeep is in the very first picture!!! Yellow jeep parked in mid-upper left. Anyone here know the PO?
jawasan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.