Jeepers in Miami? - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Jeepers in Miami?

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-19-2013, 03:09 AM   #301
Smitty0311

Hey everyone, my name is Rob, I currently live in Va but will be loving down to Miami may. I'm trying to scope out some places to wheel out there and meet some people to wheel with.

Smitty0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #302
Stareye13
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey Rob Florida has many spots to ride from mild to wild! You also picked a great state, since the weather is usually nice. You should check out SFJCForum.com that is a site for a Jeep club that is in South Florida. They have many events, rides and activities every month. Fun club and great group! It will give you an idea of what can be done down here. Also, just post here, I started this thread but there are many South Florida Jeepers on it, I'm sure everyone is willing to steer you in the right direction See you around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty0311 View Post
Hey everyone, my name is Rob, I currently live in Va but will be loving down to Miami may. I'm trying to scope out some places to wheel out there and meet some people to wheel with.
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #303
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

hialeah jeeps!!!! meet up?!?!?!?!

hi guys i am down from hialeah and i drive a tj, just wondering if their is any other jeepers down here and if there are any meets?
MuddingNalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #304
j_bydesign

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddingNalgas
hi guys i am down from hialeah and i drive a tj, just wondering if their is any other jeepers down here and if there are any meets?
Sure check out sfjcforum.com. The south Florida jeep club is a great group of people who wheel from wild to mild... Local parades... BBQs lots of family oriented fun... A group of us are headed to devil's garden for the swamp cabbage festival this weekend... Great venue... Camping on site..

'04 TJ... '65 CJ5(sold :( )... 89' Int. Harvester Toter!
j_bydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #305
RastaTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Oye Hialeah! Whats up man! Welcome to the forum! I'm a little more south but I'm down to ride with all y'all !

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 02-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #306
carlosburitica
2010 KK Liberty 

i am in fort lauderdale... have my kk under construction, probably ready by the summer.
used to wheel at jw corbett wile hunting.....
carlosburitica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #307
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by RastaTJ View Post
Oye Hialeah! Whats up man! Welcome to the forum! I'm a little more south but I'm down to ride with all y'all !

quevola!!! ide never thought i would find a jeeper from down here haha, well glad to know there are more of us, do you know any places near by to go wheeling???
Unread 03-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #308
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This weekend on 3/9/13 , over at SW 8th ST & 137 ave. I would like to have as many jeepers come along to take on some trails and mud! Just get dirty and have a good time! Any 4x4 is welcomed! If you have a winch or any recovery make sure to bring it along! Would like to have as many winches as possible text me for more info 786 512 9587- branden
Unread 03-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #309
Dcal407
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Whats up guys hadn't seen this part of the forum before and I'm always looking for other people to mud with. I live in Kendall near FIU let me know if anyone ever wants to go.
img_20130203_132221.jpg  
Dcal407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #310
RastaTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Oh cool jeep man. I think I just saw a blue YJ on Kendall dr. going west
Let's hit that 8st with muddingNalgas.

Unread 03-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #311
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

woot miami jeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcal407 View Post
Whats up guys hadn't seen this part of the forum before and I'm always looking for other people to mud with. I live in Kendall near FIU let me know if anyone ever wants to go.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what Rasta Tj said! lets get out their, welcome to the forum, sick yj,
Unread 03-10-2013, 10:56 PM   #312
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

this was me in the yellow tj getting pulled out by Rasta TJ two saturdays ago at 8th st
img951488.jpg  
Unread 03-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #313
HMFIC

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Any of yall ever go mudding on wed or thursday...? Its the only days I have off. Have not been out in over a year because normal people go on weekends.

HMFIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #314
MuddingNalgas
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMFIC View Post
Any of yall ever go mudding on wed or thursday...? Its the only days I have off. Have not been out in over a year because normal people go on weekends.

haha that sucks man, i have wednsdays off as well and if i were to go on a thursday it will have to be after 5 so a night run, if you ever want to go get your rig dirty we can try to meet up pm me for more info
Unread 03-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #315
RastaTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm down to go on a week day, just gotta let me know a couple days before.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.