Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeepers in Miami?

43K views 404 replies 50 participants last post by  mrsig 
#1 ·
Any jeepers out there in Miami? My husband & I have a couple of jeeps (YJ & JK) and we would like to ride & attend some meet ups. :highfive:

#3 ·
We don't mind traveling a bit as long as we can have some fun. I have looked around on the NET, but I haven't had much luck here in South Florida. Everything seems to be way North. Please list anything you might find, Thanks.:)

#4 ·
hey sorry to hear about that bro i wave to every jeep its really a hit and miss but im happier now because i have JK's wave at me now well modified ones (not dealer modified) hope to see you guys out there im down in homestead so if anyone wants to go wheeling and if anyone has a spare or used set of 31's -35's on a 15 rim i need had a blow out the other day and had a couple tires slashed so yeah using my oldddd 29's that are dryrotted pm me if you do other than that good day JF

#30 ·
drift i checked your profile..only 17? i'm 18 just graduated .. anyway. NO MODS! and i just got fired lol..had no intention of "wheelin" when i bought the car ( 2wd).. :(.. but i do like getting it dirty and it has surprised me with what it can do. if you will still take a 2wd-er out...im available

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.