Jeep Mechanic in South Florida? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Jeep Mechanic in South Florida?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
j_bydesign

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Model View Post
Its a TJ, but yea I'm between the Skyjacker Sport Kit and the RE kit w/ Bilstein 5100s. Didn't realize install was going to be so pricey though.
Install it yourself... or have a wrenching party... our club does that all the time... ussually the cost of beer and pizza is cheaper than the shop charges

'04 TJ... '65 CJ5(sold :( )... 89' Int. Harvester Toter!
j_bydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #17
Florida_Model
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_bydesign View Post
Install it yourself... or have a wrenching party... our club does that all the time... ussually the cost of beer and pizza is cheaper than the shop charges
I would hope so. they 4WP wanted $500 for install and $150 for alignment. so a $545 Skyjacker Sport Kit was $1250 out the door.
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #18
Dynasty_dan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_bydesign View Post

whats up guys! i have a shop, and wouldnt mind using it for some of these gatherings. its in east boca, the total cost would be some pizza and drinks. lol afterhours!
just picked up a jeep and looking for some cool peeps to ride with!
i live in west boca area!!! hit me up1!!
Dynasty_dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.