Jeep Mechanic in South Florida? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Jeep Mechanic in South Florida?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
j_bydesign

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_Model View Post
Its a TJ, but yea I'm between the Skyjacker Sport Kit and the RE kit w/ Bilstein 5100s. Didn't realize install was going to be so pricey though.
Install it yourself... or have a wrenching party... our club does that all the time... ussually the cost of beer and pizza is cheaper than the shop charges

'04 TJ... '65 CJ5(sold :( )... 89' Int. Harvester Toter!
j_bydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #17
Florida_Model
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_bydesign View Post
Install it yourself... or have a wrenching party... our club does that all the time... ussually the cost of beer and pizza is cheaper than the shop charges
I would hope so. they 4WP wanted $500 for install and $150 for alignment. so a $545 Skyjacker Sport Kit was $1250 out the door.
Unread 02-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #18
Dynasty_dan
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_bydesign View Post

whats up guys! i have a shop, and wouldnt mind using it for some of these gatherings. its in east boca, the total cost would be some pizza and drinks. lol afterhours!
just picked up a jeep and looking for some cool peeps to ride with!
i live in west boca area!!! hit me up1!!
Dynasty_dan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.