Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep Jam 2012

9K views 77 replies 14 participants last post by  4x4Jeep 
#1 ·
This is the early notification (until the flyer & registration links are made):

Hey Jeepers!!! Citrus County Jeepers would like to invite ya'll to our 3rd Annual Jeep Jam & Truggy Event on March 24th, 2012 to be held at the Horse Hole Creek 4x4 Off Road Park located at 13210 SE US Hwy 19, Inglis, FL 34449.

We have been late getting the word out due to our having to find a new location and have more room to play this year. Citrus County Jeepers are excited to create another BIG annual Jeep event with multiple off-road courses in Florida. We've been hard at work getting everything planned for this years event. Should be a lot of fun! Hope everyone can make it.
More information & registration details will be available soon.

Thank you for your continued support!!

#11 ·
GOOD LORD guys(and girls) !!!!!!! people get killed there!!!! are you sure you want to go there ,AND bring children there????----------bkrdoug
HHC is opening their gates only to the Jeepers and possibly some truggies. This will not be an open mud pit weekend.

Are you really suggesting that it is the venue's fault for the actions of one person? People are killed in football and baseball stadium parking lots and stands as well, maybe you should boycott those events too.

#12 ·
jeep jamboree

did you see the word "FAULT" anywhere in my posts????-------that statement sounds like a "gingrich attack" and is the source of most misinformation!! I simply made a true statement--a man was recently stabbed to death there. What is a "truggie." the kingfish

#13 ·
did you see the word "FAULT" anywhere in my posts????-------that statement sounds like a "gingrich attack" and is the source of most misinformation!! I simply made a true statement--a man was recently stabbed to death there. What is a "truggie." the kingfish
Your "terrorist" statement was nothing but that and was intended to frighten people from coming to and/or bringing their children to this event. What happened there was an isolated incident and has nothing to do with our upcoming event.

We are simply trying to have a family friendly wheeling event in a location that provides the best off-roading experience possible. The attendees for this event are your Jeep family so come on up and have some fun.:kiss:

A truggie btw is a truck/buggy of the rock crawling variety.

#14 ·
We had our first workday yesterday. The club had a great turnout. I want to especially thank the members from the Ocala Jeep club for assisting us in how we need to set his event up. We are using their experience for Jeeptoberfest to guide us into making this a successful event.

Here are a few early pics of the courses as they start to take shape.

The rocks at the end of the moderate course.

Extreme course rock piles starting to take shape.

More extreme course rocks.

#17 ·
Still working out details but looking like similar rules from Jeeptoberfest. Probably 37's or larger and lockers for extreme, Moderate should have at least one locker and yes there will be a stock course. We will be working on this almost every weekend until the event. Please get the word out so we can make this a successful event. I will keep the pics and info coming

#19 ·
The details are in and and the flyer is out (links will be activated soon)

Citrus County Jeepers would like to cordially invite you to our 3rd Annual Jeep Jam & Rock Buggy Event. Saturday March 19th. Sponsored by Crystal Automotive Jeep; CTA Audio & Horse Hole Creek of Inglis, Florida. Hosting the beginning of one of largest Jeep events in Florida. Exclusive to all Jeeps & Rock Buggies. 3 huge courses Stock; Moderate; and Extreme for event participants. Merchandise Vendors, Raffle Items, Door Prizes, Competions, 100's of Show Jeeps and much, much more. Benefiting several local charities! Located at Horse Hole Creek 13210 SE Us Hwy 19 Inglis, Florida. Non-Alcohol Event

Entrants:

Show Pre-Registration: $ 20.00 Per Jeep; Day of Show: $ 25.00 Per Jeep,

Non-Registered Spectators Only: $5.00 Per Person, Children Under 12 Free

Free T-Shirt & Goody Bag to first 40 Jeep entries+Door Prizes+Trophies

Pre-Register today @ www.citrusjeepers.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.