Howdy from Broward County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Howdy from Broward County

PANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thiIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #1
fxsales
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Howdy from Broward County

Hey Y'all,
Just decided to see what makes this forum tick. My old YJ is strictly a vehicle for fun. Would like to meet others in the area. Would like to find a field that I can get my Jeep muddy, then have cocktails. Am open to joining a club, but spend an enormous amount of time at my boat club, as boating is my first love. Problem is, there's no mud in the water..

I guess I can post pictures yet, but my 95 YJ is a first for me. Holler if you have a gathering or show or any of that type of stuff.

Also, if there's a field anywhere around here that I can get muddy without getting handcuffed.....

fxsales is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2015, 01:45 AM   #2
mrsig
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

and enjoy the forum! I hope to see you at some of our events and stuff.
Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
mrsig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
wjjeep3932
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Also, if there's a field anywhere around here that I can get muddy without getting handcuffed.....

Just head on out to 5A, Mondex, whatever you wanna call it my man, it ain't a field but plenty of mud! Plus miles of trails all through the woods. This time of year is the best to go, as its huge mud trucks only in the summer with 5ft plus deep mud holes due to all the rain. No cops hardly ever its a huge expanse of undeveloped land off of I95 at the Scootsmore exit. feel free to bring cocktails, although beer is the more preferred drink of choice. Only problem I have ever herd of with cops was towing tow rigs/trailers parked illegally, and even that was rare and a long time ago. One big mud hole known as the landing strip backs right up to I95. Don't play in their if your YJ is anything close to stock though haha. I would love to head out sometime with you, but my Jeep is the complete opposite of your YJ, its a shared vehicle with the wife and a daily for now so I am try easy on it off road, no real mudding for me just trails and drive around the mud. If you wanna get crazy though I got no problem pulling ya out. Hit me up anytime on this forum would love to go, haven't been their in years, would be nice to get back out. Warning, its huge and we will probably get lost unless another member thats been wants to go, so bring a full tank of gas and full ice chest of beer and water haha. Whats all done to your YJ?
wjjeep3932 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #4
fxsales
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey There WJ,
I have no idea that this pic will post, but the PO did a lot to the jeep, but I think it might handle a little mud.

Still working on some gremlins, but found some mud by my boat club and had a little fun..
Thanks
John
fxsales is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.