Here's the Plan for this Weekend.... - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Here's the Plan for this Weekend....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #61
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked32114 View Post

Sorry, slow day at work...
Might have found a guy here at work who can weld my rear track bracket this weekend. If I can get this done on saturday I'll come out on sunday

2011 Flame Red 2dr Wrangler Rubicon, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Extended Breatherlines, 4' Firefly Antenna, Uniden Pro520xl, Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Bilstein 5100's, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, Warn M8000, Rugged Ridge XHD Snorkel
wardo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #62
Locked32114
2005 LJ Wrangler 

How about your buddy with the black 4 door jk?
Locked32114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 09:46 AM   #63
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

He's going out of town this weekend for his sister's wedding.
2011 Flame Red 2dr Wrangler Rubicon, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Extended Breatherlines, 4' Firefly Antenna, Uniden Pro520xl, Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod Lift, Bilstein 5100's, Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper, Warn M8000, Rugged Ridge XHD Snorkel
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #64
HydroFJ

1500 miles to "home sweet home".
HydroFJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #65
Locked32114
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFJ View Post
1500 miles to "home sweet home".
Sounds like a long day of driving....
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #66
FelonyPimping
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Got rear ended today. Not sure what the weekend looks like now. Stupid ***** hit me while I was stop and I don't think she touched the brakes.

forumrunner_20120412_142539.jpg
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #67
Sohcvtec1995
2001 WJ 

Is her bumper attached to yours? any damage? but more important are you ok? were the kiddos in the car?
Sohcvtec1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #68
FelonyPimping
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That is her bumper. It was just me and my dog. Im in a neck brace at the hospital at the moment and very sore. My hitch receiver did a good job but I haven't had a chance to inspect all the damage. My ac and stereo bevel is hanging out now though. Rear gate got wrinkled up and the bumper is beat.
Unread 04-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #69
HydroFJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelonyPimping View Post
That is her bumper. It was just me and my dog. Im in a neck brace at the hospital at the moment and very sore. My hitch receiver did a good job but I haven't had a chance to inspect all the damage. My ac and stereo bevel is hanging out now though. Rear gate got wrinkled up and the bumper is beat.
Glad to know you're alright. I assume that because you're able to post here. You made a smart investment by getting that 4Runner, its as tough as a tank! Hope you and your Toyota get well soon.
HydroFJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #70
Locked32114
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hope she has good insurance! Sorry to hear about the neck brace, hope it's just sore and a precaution. Is your dog okay?

That is a classic picture though.... with her front bumper still attached!
Unread 04-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #71
Mike1114
1989 XJ Cherokee 

WTF????

Glad to hear your ok, freaking sucks u just got that bad boy.....

Was it the cars fault or did the van hit car, into you?
Mike1114 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #72
wardo
2011 JK Wrangler 

glad you're ok man, hopefully she's got some decent insurance so everything else will go smoothly
Unread 04-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #73
Sohcvtec1995
2001 WJ 

judgeing by the damage looks like she plowed into him, then was rear ended by the van.
Sohcvtec1995 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #74
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

damnit man,its good that your alright,ya ready for that new bumper
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #75
FelonyPimping
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys, yeah I'm getting by at the moment. Really sore but still winding down from the adrenaline rush. I'm home now and have called her insurance already. Florida Farm Bureau General? I've never dealt with them. They better get an adjuster out here quick.

The dog seems good so far. He was scared, I'm sure he'll be sore too though since he hit the dash and landed on the floorboard.

As far as the truck, well, it looks like the lift is on hold this weekend. It seems to drive ok at the moment but I need to crawl around under it still. I haven't opened the gate yet. I just built a nice well fitted cargo/sleep system and I'm scared to open the gate and see what that looks like.

This thing is tough though, she hit me hard. She was leaking radiator fluid and oil. The cops accredited the car to be at fault, not the van. Two witnesses were there and stayed to make reports. I'm glad I didn't get pushed into the Mercedes in front of me. They were nice and stopped anyway to check on everyone.

Tomorrow is going to hurt though so I'm not excited about that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.