Hardrock Sunday Nov. 11th. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Hardrock Sunday Nov. 11th.

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
ucfgto
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hardrock Sunday Nov. 11th.

Hey everyone, a couple of us from the Clermont Jeep Club will be going to Hardrock on this Sunday Nov. 11th. The more the better is the way we think, so if you want to ride lets go!

Planning on being there around 11am. If you wish to caravan, meet at the Walgreens at hwy 27/lake minneola shores in Minneola, FL at 9:30am.

If you wish to meet at this location let me know so I can expect you and wait in case your late etc. Or if you want to meet at Hardrock post up so we can all meet there.

Hardrock cost $25 cash per vehicle to ride. We will be meeting two others at Hardrock that are camping in Ocala the night before. Should be a fun time!

-Alex

2010 Wrangler Sport M6 16" MB72 wheels, 35" Duratrac tires, 2.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, Hella Black Magic Driving Lights mounted on Rugged Ridge Windshield Mounts, 4.56 gears, F/R Trutracs, Sleeves and gussets, and more.......
Clermont Jeep Club
ucfgto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
jkl
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be up there with a small group.

'13 10th Anniversary Unlimited Rubi
'05 LJ on 35s
1 Ton XJ on 40s...went up in flames :(
1 Ton Scrambler Build Thread:"Project Taildragger"
...now parting out
jkl is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.