florida? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 33 Old 11-03-2007, 04:59 AM
houstuc
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Netherlands,Europe
Posts: 2
Cj From The Netherlands:

Hi all Jeep fans,

Every year i visit the us.ther,s only one thing different as my former visits.

I now have a Jeep

So what I would like to ask is:

I stay in Clermont Florida, and want to know where I can find parts for my Jeep.

It is so much cheaper in the US.

So please give me some 4 x 4 store or Jeep parts store adresses near Clermont Florida.

If there is any Jeep event near Clermont,between the 17th of November and the 7th of December,and a passenger seat available ,Please mention.

Myself I have a 1986 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 V8


Hope to hear from you all.

Thanks ,

Jurgen a Dutch Jeeper

houstuc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 33 Old 11-03-2007, 05:01 AM
houstuc
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Netherlands,Europe
Posts: 2
Cj

Sorry for that this the right link:
houstuc is offline  
post #18 of 33 Old 11-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Grant211
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstuc
Hi all Jeep fans,

Every year i visit the us.ther,s only one thing different as my former visits.

I now have a Jeep

So what I would like to ask is:

I stay in Clermont Florida, and want to know where I can find parts for my Jeep.

It is so much cheaper in the US.

So please give me some 4 x 4 store or Jeep parts store adresses near Clermont Florida.


If there is any Jeep event near Clermont,between the 17th of November and the 7th of December,and a passenger seat available ,Please mention.

Myself I have a 1986 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 V8


Hope to hear from you all.

Thanks ,

Jurgen a Dutch Jeeper



Here ya go..
4 wheel parts is probably 20 minutes from Clermont
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Store-Info.aspx?sNo=39

Jeepers Den is probably about 40 minutes from Clermont
http://www.jeepersden.com/index.php?title=Main_Page


I hope this helps

2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
2.5" Teraflex Budget Boost, 1" MORE Body Lift, KC Slimlights, ProComp 7047 Wheels, 305x65x18 (34's) BFG AT KO's, Airraid CAI, Riddler Differential Covers, Headlight & Taillight guards, etc...
Grant211 is offline  
post #19 of 33 Old 11-03-2007, 03:54 PM
4wheel4real
Registered User
 
4wheel4real's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: central,orlando,florida
Posts: 441
Check out the Orlando jeep club for sure, I'm in it and we do allot during the cooler months, some stuff in the summer. Last month October 19-21 we went to Citrus County and camped at Tillis Hills campground. The Withlacoochee State Forest has some decent trails..Here are a few pics Also in may we took a trip up to river rock. I'm actually going back up to river rock with www.wilsons4x4.com in a few weeks. Citrus County camping/trail info http://www.citruscountychamber.com/i...sm/camping.htm




98 White TJ
4.0l Automatic Transmission.
3.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 33x10.5 Bfg Mud Terrains on 15x8 Crager Black Soft 8's.
4wheel4real is offline  
post #20 of 33 Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Grant211
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheel4real
Check out the Orlando jeep club for sure, I'm in it and we do allot during the cooler months, some stuff in the summer. Last month October 19-21 we went to Citrus County and camped at Tillis Hills campground. The Withlacoochee State Forest has some decent trails..Here are a few pics Also in may we took a trip up to river rock. I'm actually going back up to river rock with www.wilsons4x4.com in a few weeks. Citrus County camping/trail info http://www.citruscountychamber.com/i...sm/camping.htm
Thanks dude, I've been meaning to check you guys out, but i am often busy doing something else. You guys still meet up at Sonic on University right?

2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
2.5" Teraflex Budget Boost, 1" MORE Body Lift, KC Slimlights, ProComp 7047 Wheels, 305x65x18 (34's) BFG AT KO's, Airraid CAI, Riddler Differential Covers, Headlight & Taillight guards, etc...
Grant211 is offline  
post #21 of 33 Old 11-04-2007, 09:21 AM
chobeegators
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Okeechobee,FL
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP7806
Anyone now if there are trails near lake Okeechobee?

I was wondering the same thing. I live in Okeechobee but I never know where to go.

Camo jeep club.......member # 1
chobeegators is offline  
post #22 of 33 Old 11-04-2007, 09:25 AM
chobeegators
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Okeechobee,FL
Posts: 186
We do have a Mud fest here a few times a year. They look like lots of fun but I never can go because of work. I think if you google mud fest in okeechobee there are some sites with pics.

Camo jeep club.......member # 1
chobeegators is offline  
post #23 of 33 Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 PM
4wheel4real
Registered User
 
4wheel4real's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: central,orlando,florida
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211
Thanks dude, I've been meaning to check you guys out, but i am often busy doing something else. You guys still meet up at Sonic on University right?
I think they do..I don't go to the Sonic social thing.. I just go to meetings and trail rides/camp outs. If you scroll down on the website www.orlandojeepclub.com it has the sonic info.

98 White TJ
4.0l Automatic Transmission.
3.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 33x10.5 Bfg Mud Terrains on 15x8 Crager Black Soft 8's.
4wheel4real is offline  
post #24 of 33 Old 11-14-2007, 05:14 PM
1goldteg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 8
I'm in Polk county near Pionciana, anyone nearby? I'm of to war but hope to get back and fix my Cherokee and get her out to the woods

BTW I'm in need of some stock 15" tires, I'll upgrade when I get back- anyone have a good set I can buy?

Mike
1goldteg is offline  
post #25 of 33 Old 11-14-2007, 06:56 PM
Lostj
Registered User
 
Lostj's Avatar
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goldteg
I'm in Polk county near Pionciana, anyone nearby? I'm of to war but hope to get back and fix my Cherokee and get her out to the woods

BTW I'm in need of some stock 15" tires, I'll upgrade when I get back- anyone have a good set I can buy?

Mike
your on g1teg.org arent you?
Lostj is offline  
post #26 of 33 Old 11-14-2007, 07:20 PM
boondocksaint
Registered User
 
boondocksaint's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: school - Campbellsville, KY; home - Oviedo, FL
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goldteg
I'm in Polk county near Pionciana, anyone nearby? I'm of to war but hope to get back and fix my Cherokee and get her out to the woods

BTW I'm in need of some stock 15" tires, I'll upgrade when I get back- anyone have a good set I can buy?

Mike

Hey, I just took a set of 235/75-15 all terrains on stock 15" rims off my heep. Let me know if you're interested.

David

White 95 XJ - Jacked up and abused
White 98 XJ - Stock and babied
boondocksaint is offline  
post #27 of 33 Old 11-21-2007, 03:29 AM
CHOPTOP WAGGY
Registered User
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211
bookedmarked -

I've gone to the orlando jeep club website. I thnk they go to Sonic every wednesday on university and goldenrod. I just haven't had time to go
Don't go on Wednesday, TOJC meet there on Thursday around 7 pm
CHOPTOP WAGGY is offline  
post #28 of 33 Old 11-24-2007, 11:15 AM
4wheel4real
Registered User
 
4wheel4real's Avatar
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: central,orlando,florida
Posts: 441
Ya whatever mr choptop.....


LOL nice to see you on this forum uncle Dwayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOPTOP WAGGY
Don't go on Wednesday, TOJC meet there on Thursday around 7 pm

98 White TJ
4.0l Automatic Transmission.
3.5" Rubicon Express Lift, 33x10.5 Bfg Mud Terrains on 15x8 Crager Black Soft 8's.
4wheel4real is offline  
post #29 of 33 Old 11-25-2007, 08:02 PM
nikmcq
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL Panhandle
Posts: 2
Behind the Lowe's in Crestview...Best little stretch in the Panhandle that I know of. We usually have to cruise to Alabama or beyond to break *****.
nikmcq is offline  
post #30 of 33 Old 11-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Floridazed
Registered User
 
Floridazed's Avatar
1980 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ocala, Florida
Posts: 740
Any one looking for a nice limerock pit with miles of hills and trails in ocala, pm me. Not sure if its legal, no signs, but fun.

Andy
_______________
1980 CJ-7 : 151GM : Stock : In process of restoration (always constant, and something to do.)
Project "Vote Utilitarian"
Floridazed is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Wheelin in NW Florida dz1087 Florida Jeep Forum 5 04-09-2012 06:17 PM
Where to go Wheelin in Florida? bjpjeep Florida Jeep Forum 4 08-26-2008 07:08 AM
Going to Colorado....from Florida! Polecat South Central USA 10 06-15-2008 04:53 AM
SE Florida jeepallthetime Florida Jeep Forum 0 05-03-2008 06:40 PM
florida people nevadamike Florida Jeep Forum 2 12-12-2007 10:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome