florida? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > florida?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 11-03-2007, 04:59 AM   #16
houstuc
1986 CJ7 

Cj From The Netherlands:

Hi all Jeep fans,

Every year i visit the us.ther,s only one thing different as my former visits.

I now have a Jeep

So what I would like to ask is:

I stay in Clermont Florida, and want to know where I can find parts for my Jeep.

It is so much cheaper in the US.

So please give me some 4 x 4 store or Jeep parts store adresses near Clermont Florida.

If there is any Jeep event near Clermont,between the 17th of November and the 7th of December,and a passenger seat available ,Please mention.

Myself I have a 1986 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 V8

Hope to hear from you all.

Thanks ,

Jurgen a Dutch Jeeper

houstuc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2007, 05:01 AM   #17
houstuc
1986 CJ7 

Cj

Sorry for that this the right link:
houstuc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2007, 05:29 AM   #18
Grant211
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstuc
Hi all Jeep fans,

Every year i visit the us.ther,s only one thing different as my former visits.

I now have a Jeep

So what I would like to ask is:

I stay in Clermont Florida, and want to know where I can find parts for my Jeep.

It is so much cheaper in the US.

So please give me some 4 x 4 store or Jeep parts store adresses near Clermont Florida.

If there is any Jeep event near Clermont,between the 17th of November and the 7th of December,and a passenger seat available ,Please mention.

Myself I have a 1986 CJ 7 with an AMC 360 V8

Hope to hear from you all.

Thanks ,

Jurgen a Dutch Jeeper

Here ya go..
4 wheel parts is probably 20 minutes from Clermont
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Store-Info.aspx?sNo=39

Jeepers Den is probably about 40 minutes from Clermont
http://www.jeepersden.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

I hope this helps
Unread 11-03-2007, 03:54 PM   #19
4wheel4real
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Check out the Orlando jeep club for sure, I'm in it and we do allot during the cooler months, some stuff in the summer. Last month October 19-21 we went to Citrus County and camped at Tillis Hills campground. The Withlacoochee State Forest has some decent trails..Here are a few pics Also in may we took a trip up to river rock. I'm actually going back up to river rock with www.wilsons4x4.com in a few weeks. Citrus County camping/trail info http://www.citruscountychamber.com/i...sm/camping.htm

4wheel4real is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2007, 07:31 AM   #20
Grant211
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheel4real
Check out the Orlando jeep club for sure, I'm in it and we do allot during the cooler months, some stuff in the summer. Last month October 19-21 we went to Citrus County and camped at Tillis Hills campground. The Withlacoochee State Forest has some decent trails..Here are a few pics Also in may we took a trip up to river rock. I'm actually going back up to river rock with www.wilsons4x4.com in a few weeks. Citrus County camping/trail info http://www.citruscountychamber.com/i...sm/camping.htm
Thanks dude, I've been meaning to check you guys out, but i am often busy doing something else. You guys still meet up at Sonic on University right?
Unread 11-04-2007, 09:21 AM   #21
chobeegators
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP7806
Anyone now if there are trails near lake Okeechobee?

I was wondering the same thing. I live in Okeechobee but I never know where to go.
Unread 11-04-2007, 09:25 AM   #22
chobeegators
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We do have a Mud fest here a few times a year. They look like lots of fun but I never can go because of work. I think if you google mud fest in okeechobee there are some sites with pics.
Unread 11-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #23
4wheel4real
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211
Thanks dude, I've been meaning to check you guys out, but i am often busy doing something else. You guys still meet up at Sonic on University right?
I think they do..I don't go to the Sonic social thing.. I just go to meetings and trail rides/camp outs. If you scroll down on the website www.orlandojeepclub.com it has the sonic info.
Unread 11-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #24
1goldteg

I'm in Polk county near Pionciana, anyone nearby? I'm of to war but hope to get back and fix my Cherokee and get her out to the woods

BTW I'm in need of some stock 15" tires, I'll upgrade when I get back- anyone have a good set I can buy?

Mike
1goldteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #25
Lostj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goldteg
I'm in Polk county near Pionciana, anyone nearby? I'm of to war but hope to get back and fix my Cherokee and get her out to the woods

BTW I'm in need of some stock 15" tires, I'll upgrade when I get back- anyone have a good set I can buy?

Mike
your on g1teg.org arent you?
Lostj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-14-2007, 07:20 PM   #26
boondocksaint
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1goldteg

Mike

Hey, I just took a set of 235/75-15 all terrains on stock 15" rims off my heep. Let me know if you're interested.

White 95 XJ - Jacked up and abused
White 98 XJ - Stock and babied
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 03:29 AM   #27
CHOPTOP WAGGY
1987 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211
bookedmarked -

I've gone to the orlando jeep club website. I thnk they go to Sonic every wednesday on university and goldenrod. I just haven't had time to go
Don't go on Wednesday, TOJC meet there on Thursday around 7 pm
CHOPTOP WAGGY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #28
4wheel4real
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ya whatever mr choptop.....

LOL nice to see you on this forum uncle Dwayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOPTOP WAGGY
Don't go on Wednesday, TOJC meet there on Thursday around 7 pm
Unread 11-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #29
nikmcq
1993 ZJ 

Behind the Lowe's in Crestview...Best little stretch in the Panhandle that I know of. We usually have to cruise to Alabama or beyond to break *****.
nikmcq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-28-2007, 09:42 PM   #30
Floridazed
1980 CJ7 

Any one looking for a nice limerock pit with miles of hills and trails in ocala, pm me. Not sure if its legal, no signs, but fun.
Project "Vote Utilitarian"
Floridazed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.