Empty Pockets Jeep Club? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Empty Pockets Jeep Club?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 10-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
wjjeep3932
2001 WJ 

Wj Empty Pockets Jeep Club?

Just wanted to say hi to all of the guys I went wheeling with a while back from the club. I was the guy with the little stock maroon WJ. Hope everyone is doing well and hope to wheel with all of you again soon. Havent been wheeling much due to work and trying to get ready for the Poliuce Academy. The WJ is still stock I dont have money to spend on shocks and tires even though I got the BB for free. Im saving all my money for the Police Academy this coming January. Is the emjc website down? The website for epjc seemes to not allow me to sign in anymore so I though I would say hi here. Hope to wheel with all of you again soon. After I finish the academy I will have a lot more time on my hands.

wjjeep3932 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
jkl
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Sure you're using the correct login, it allowed me to login. The club kinda fizzeled out and there hasn't been any action on the forum beside the In fact, a few members have sold or are trying to sell their jeeps. Good luck in the academy!

'13 10th Anniversary Unlimited Rubi
'05 LJ on 35s
1 Ton XJ on 40s...went up in flames :(
1 Ton Scrambler Build Thread:"Project Taildragger"
...now parting out
jkl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
wjjeep3932
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl View Post
Sure you're using the correct login, it allowed me to login. The club kinda fizzeled out and there hasn't been any action on the forum beside the In fact, a few members have sold or are trying to sell their jeeps. Good luck in the academy!
Oh im sorry to hear that. Sure had fun on the one ride I went on to the "secret spot". I belive you were one of the ones that dident make i that particular time. If you or any of the other members go on some easy rides anytime let me know through JF. Im taking it easy on my jeep cause I need it to daily drive me to the academy everyday but a forest ride or something would be fun. And thank you congrats on scoring the fire department job, idk how long you have been in but I hear its super compatitive right now.
Unread 10-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
jkl
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I was probably working that day as I don't recall meeting you, but remember seeing you around the forum. I'll be sure to let you know of we do any eay rides.

It's definately hard to get a FD job these days. I've been with the department long enough that I didn't have to worry about all the competition. I had a quick interview with a couple of Chiefs and that was it. Now days we have tests to take, interviews with questions I couldn't answer and hundreds of people applying for a part-time position.

'05 LJ on 35s
...now parting out
Unread 10-17-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
mcg311TJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
To add to what you said. The club is still around, But has died down because of money issues with most of are members. I'm one of the people that has sold there jeeps. But I am planning on getting a new one very soon. blkbetty02 is running the epjc site when he has time. you can PM him here on this site if you need anything. Good luck to you
mcg311TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
wjjeep3932
2001 WJ 

Thanks for the good luck wishes. From what I have been researching the academy is gonna be preety tough. Good luck getting a new jeep man. Hopefully we can wheel together sometime when you do and when I finish the academy. Ruskin is not too far from me. Im not sure which one of you blkbetty02 was or if he was on the ride I went on.
Unread 10-17-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
wjjeep3932
2001 WJ 

Quote:
I was probably working that day as I don't recall meeting you, but remember seeing you around the forum. I'll be sure to let you know of we do any eay rides.

It's definately hard to get a FD job these days. I've been with the department long enough that I didn't have to worry about all the competition. I had a quick interview with a couple of Chiefs and that was it. Now days we have tests to take, interviews with questions I couldn't answer and hundreds of people applying for a part-time position.
Yeah I know it is preety close to impossible right out of the fire academy. Most of my buddies are having to go back to medic school and doing other things to make themselves look better and there still having problems. I thought long and hard about fire but ended up choseing police because I think I will enjoy the work more and I belive finding a job will be slightly easier. And okay sounds good once I get done with the academy and find a job (easier said than done lol) I plan to either get a new jeep or put some money in my WJ, either way I will be up for some more serious wheeling.
Unread 10-20-2011, 07:07 AM   #8
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

missing the old gang and whishing them the best... maybe I'll see some of you at Jeeptoberfest. I'll be there on Sunday... maybe I'll wear my EPJC tee-shirt
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
dfloyd
1999 WJ 

Most of us are still creeping around somewhere. That BB I gave you will help out alot. My WJ is still the same as when you saw it ont there except i added a locker in the rear. That helped alot to keep up with the wranglers. Maybe we should have a EPJC class reunion ride . Feel's like that long anyway

Damn my attention deficit dis....... ooohh shiny!
dfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfloyd View Post
Maybe we should have a EPJC class reunion ride . Feel's like that long anyway
X2
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #11
ucfgto
2010 JK Wrangler 

Good luck to you in the Academy. Which one are you going to? If you haven't starting working out you might want to start now. Study hard, enjoy being yelled at and doing everything wrong lol. I can say one thing though, one of the toughest times but man it was also a blast. You will make some great friends. I still run into a lot of Academy buddies on the street and at the jail. Have fun and once you graduate stay safe.
2010 Wrangler Sport M6 16" MB72 wheels, 35" Duratrac tires, 2.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, Hella Black Magic Driving Lights mounted on Rugged Ridge Windshield Mounts, 4.56 gears, F/R Trutracs, Sleeves and gussets, and more.......
Clermont Jeep Club
ucfgto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundless View Post
missing the old gang and whishing them the best... maybe I'll see some of you at Jeeptoberfest. I'll be there on Sunday... maybe I'll wear my EPJC tee-shirt
again this year only I will be there Saturday late and all day Sunday... see ya there
Unread 10-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
jimmyzzer
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Hey I will be there on Saturday
jimmyzzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #14
jkl
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Still deciding if I'm going to make it this year

'05 LJ on 35s
...now parting out
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #15
Polecat
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'll be there.

Oh...wait.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.