cj parts in miami area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > cj parts in miami area

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 08-26-2008, 07:10 AM   #1
giobizio
1982 CJ7 

Cj cj parts in miami area

Hi, i'm Fabrizio from Rome and I'm owner of a cj7 (4.2) '82
On 4th october i'll go to miami for an holiday's week.
I would like know if there are some shop in miami or near to buy some parts for my cj...
Many thank's

giobizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
giobizio
1982 CJ7 

nobody can halp me?
giobizio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
Piratejonh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Try www.jeeptalk.net. The South Florida jeep Club (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale) use that site. You could try the 4x4 chain store 4wheel parts.com and look around thier actual store. The Morris4x4center is in West palm beach. They have a retail storefront attached to their warehouse.
Unread 08-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
idrivejeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

There's a 4 wheel parts store in Miami. Click here for their store location info. There easy to get to, about 20 minutes north of the airport. You can pre-order your parts and have them shipped to the store. Then just pick them up when your in Miami. Otherwise it'll take a couple of days for them to get whatever they don't have in stock.
idrivejeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.