April 28/29 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > April 28/29

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #16
CrackerJack
1991 YJ Wrangler 

It was a nice ride. We had 7 jeeps come. Plenty of gators on the Loop Rd part of the ride. Bear Island was super dry. Didn't even need 4WD. The rain also missed us too.

VP of South Florida Jeep Club
CrackerJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
FelonyPimping
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a nice day in the truck. Sorry I missed it. Next time I head down there I'll have to try to catch up with you guys again.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.