Anyone in South Florida - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Anyone in South Florida

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 05-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #91
TheGreenTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsman58 View Post
A few of my friends here in Lake Worth get together and go to the wild life Managment areas, They are nice runs a little mud some trails.
It's not rock climbing but it's still a lot of fun .

We get a bunch together wifes if they wanna come and camp out make a weekend of it.

Happy Trails
That sounds like fun, would you mind keeping me updated? and thats great because i got my wife and yes she wants to go!

TheGreenTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #92
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

Rainy season is coming, and Bear island has been on fire for two weeks. i am planning on a day trip to Bear island Big Cypress on a weekend in June. Hopefully after the first good dumping of rain. We went out to the Fakahatchee after last years fires and it is surreal with the black trees and the vivid green of new growth. Here is a quick pick off Wagon Wheel recently.

if anyone is in keep close to this post and we'll comm as the rains get closer.
List of stock parts that have been eviscerated.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
ctown67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #93
FlaJeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Checkin' in from Port St Lucie... anybody in the PSL / Stuart Area?
FlaJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #94
wjb4000
2011 JK Wrangler 

ctown, I might be up for a ride in June, as long as it's not the first weekend, I'm going to be in the keys on a motorcycle ride with some buddies. I still haven't gone out in the Jeep yet, but am ready to. I am still sitting stock height and stock tires, do you think I would be alright with stock setup to head out there to bear island in rainy season? It kind of seems like rainy season is already here. Accidentally left the freedom panels off my Jeep today, and it started pouring down rain without me realizing that I had left them off, and everything inside is soaked!! Oh well, as long as the electronics in there aren't ruined, I don't care.

Anyway, let me know when you are headed out, and I might join you, if it's not too crazy muddy.

Josh

My Club is http://www.co-jo.webs.com/
wjb4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2009, 07:27 AM   #95
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjb4000 View Post
ctown, I might be up for a ride in June, as long as it's not the first weekend, I'm going to be in the keys on a motorcycle ride with some buddies. I still haven't gone out in the Jeep yet, but am ready to. I am still sitting stock height and stock tires, do you think I would be alright with stock setup to head out there to bear island in rainy season? It kind of seems like rainy season is already here. Accidentally left the freedom panels off my Jeep today, and it started pouring down rain without me realizing that I had left them off, and everything inside is soaked!! Oh well, as long as the electronics in there aren't ruined, I don't care.

Anyway, let me know when you are headed out, and I might join you, if it's not too crazy muddy.

Josh
you need a pass to go to bear island. the pass requires an inspection and stock won't get it, you need minimum 9" wide tires. no lift is ok but after a month of this kind of rain i won't go, we'll leave it to the swamp buggies.

i am planning on 2d or 3d week of June, i am out of town too. pm me if you want to do a evening loop out off Sabal Palm i will be going out sometime this week after 6pm. that would be a good baptism for the new jeep without too much nastyness.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
Unread 05-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #96
wjb4000
2011 JK Wrangler 

I am free Sunday after 4:30 or all day Monday as of right now. So, if you can head out at all on either of those days, then I am game. I don't know where to go, so I'll leave that up to you. I just don't want to get the Jeep stuck too bad with my sissy tires and no lift!! LOL... Anyway, just let me know if you can.

Josh

Unread 05-26-2009, 05:47 PM   #97
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

sorry josh, i just got back in town. i am off friday and was thinking of a little run on thursday night. i will check this during the week or pm me.
chris

Unread 05-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #98
wjb4000
2011 JK Wrangler 

That's alright, I saw that you were out of town. I would love to Thursday night, but I have to pick up my wife from the airport. My family is coming in from Friday thru Sunday. Maybe next week some evening. I'm going to be gone the next weekend also. Going to Key West on the motorcycle that weekend with a couple buddies. I hope the rain stays away that weekend!!! We will hook up sometime soon. I'm still wanting to get a lift and tires for the Jeep, maybe then I won't be so scared to go out. Just let me know when you can go out.

Josh

Unread 06-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #99
mrbones
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in Tampa, but just wanted to say what's up!
Unread 06-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #100
hartke20g
1998 TJ Wrangler 

miami here (kendall). lately i've been occasionally checking out the paths that lead to some hidden paintball fields around both 40 Street and 157 Avenue, and also at 47 Street and 167 Avenue. i'm gonna try to go out further next time, and maybe even catch a game before i leave. not too muddy either- my 1/2 worn ATs got me through pretty easy in 4lo.
hartke20g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2009, 03:27 PM   #101
timinfla2
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Pompano Beach checking in - just bought a 99 TJ off of ebay up in Canton, OH and I'll be bringing it back down in a couple weeks once I get done visiting some folks up north - would be great to find some local Jeepers and get familiar with the local (if any) terrain.

Cheers,
Tim
timinfla2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #102
coryadportas
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey from Ft Pierce/PSL/Stuart Area, would love to do some wheeling before I leave next month!
Unread 10-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #103
Skaboosh
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Sorry to bump. Reporting from Port St. Lucie. Have only found a small area up in Ft. Pierce that I think is actually off limits but people still go there. Looking for a place to go. I see a lot of trails on google maps but they are all blocked off. If anyone on the treasure coast is looking to ride just let me know. See the Jeep at myspace.com/skaboosh
Skaboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #104
Boundless
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaboosh View Post
Sorry to bump. Reporting from Port St. Lucie. Have only found a small area up in Ft. Pierce that I think is actually off limits but people still go there. Looking for a place to go. I see a lot of trails on google maps but they are all blocked off. If anyone on the treasure coast is looking to ride just let me know. See the Jeep at myspace.com/skaboosh
Hi there, Satellite beach here, just south of Cocoa Beach. I heard there was a place just north of New Smyrna Beach where folks were riding on sand dunes near the beach, any idea where that is? I am busy the next two weekends but after I would love to do some trail riding.
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (LJ) 6cyl, 4spd auto, dana 30/44 3.73, rear trac-loc, hard top, BFG KM2 35/12.5 x 15 on rattle can black stock Ravine wheels & 1.5" spacers, trimmed flares, budget PA 1" BL & RC 1" MML, Ford Explorer roof rack, Hella e-code headlight housings, 55 watt DDM HID Hi/Lo 6000k, EBC Yellow Stuff front brake pads, Platinum P4 battery, Rusty's 3" 305s front and 303s rear springs, RC rear track bar bracket and Hella 500FFs with DDM's 55watt 6000k H3 HIDs on windshield hinge brackets. Currie's front upper and lower control arms. Hummm whats next? Building a Dana HP30 with 4.88 and ? locker
http://www.canddautocenter.com/
Boundless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #105
apluis
2009 JK Wrangler 

Hey im from Miami, any plans for this weekend?
apluis is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.