Anyone in South Florida - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Anyone in South Florida

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #76
tha5150
1990 YJ Wrangler 

bumping this thread cause i am new and i HOPE to be getting an 80-CJ5 tomorow evening. have you guys found anything near delray/boca/deerfield area yet? i am nervous about going in deep mud since what i am getting has 33" thornbirds but only a 4cylr motor pushing them.. but hey, the 10,000pd wench should come in handy

tha5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #77
fyrdriver
1992 YJ Wrangler 

If you drive about an hour north you can get to Corbett theres nothing down there that I know of. Corbett right now, with no rain, is a sand pit with some light muddy sections. When in rainy season it becomes a neccessity to have a snorkle. As far as the 4banger, theres a bunch of us who do just fine in the mud. Most of the time is 4Lo (depends on your gearing)and the tires make a huge difference. You'll be fine theres a bunch of guys without lockers/stock rides that do fine.

http://groups.jeepforum.com/Firefighters_Jeep_Club
fyrdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #78
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I used to live in Jupiter and I miss the constant warm weather but I also love rocks (and Mud).

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
92XJCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009, 12:28 AM   #79
mavdog32
1980 CJ5 

Whats up fellow floridians, living on the Space Coast here
mavdog32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 12:07 PM   #80
tha5150
1990 YJ Wrangler 

anyone going out anytime soon? i just picked up my CJ5 about an hour ago and ready to hit some mud. i am in delray but will drive to Corbit to meet people.
Unread 04-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #81
tha5150
1990 YJ Wrangler 

one more thing... i am looking to fix some rust holes and such and looking for some advice on how to go about getting all this done. i have a pretty good eye and steady hand for some bondo action. but i think i may need some metal sheets welded in before i go about doing all this. would anyone care to help me out with this little project? would be beneficial to you if so. also i have some mechanical things that need fixed and looking to get some help with that too.... thanks in advance.
Unread 04-23-2009, 07:25 PM   #82
Voltekker
1997 TJ Wrangler 

First post on jeep forums ive been lurking for a few weeks. Where is the club in doral that meets on tuesdays ??
Voltekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2009, 04:01 PM   #83
Moose512
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltekker View Post
First post on jeep forums ive been lurking for a few weeks. Where is the club in doral that meets on tuesdays ??
The club is the Pink Pony but we don't meet every Tuesday. We meet the third Tuesday of every month. Just met this past Tuesday. Sorry you missed it.

PM Hitmoney and he will be sure to copy you when he sends out his reminder notices. Can also follow the happening section of Jeeptalk.net. Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Are you planning to go to Jeep Beach in Daytona?
Moose512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #84
cpundsack
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Tampa here!
cpundsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2009, 11:25 PM   #85
Voltekker
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose512 View Post
The club is the Pink Pony but we don't meet every Tuesday. We meet the third Tuesday of every month. Just met this past Tuesday. Sorry you missed it.

PM Hitmoney and he will be sure to copy you when he sends out his reminder notices. Can also follow the happening section of Jeeptalk.net. Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Are you planning to go to Jeep Beach in Daytona?
Ill probably go next month and send Hitmoney a pm, my wife is really on the fence about those clubs but its all good. Thanks for the info Jeep Beach is most likely a no for me I have a trip in june to puerto rico and I really cant handle an extra weekend trip.
Voltekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #86
Moose512
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Ill probably go next month and send Hitmoney a pm, my wife is really on the fence about those clubs but its all good. Thanks for the info Jeep Beach is most likely a no for me I have a trip in june to puerto rico and I really cant handle an extra weekend trip.
Bring your wife to one. 90% of the time we are in the parking lot talking Jeep, testing suspension on the RTI ramp or other parking lot nonsense. Trust me, your wife will never want to go again. If you don't believe me she can call my wife and ask.
Moose512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #87
jdale75
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm over in Sunrise. Took a trip to the Redneck Yacht Club last weekend and it was a blast. Probably headed up there again for Memorial Day weekend.
jdale75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2009, 02:15 PM   #88
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Like Moose said, a bunch of us get together at my joint on the third Tuesday of the month, but every Wednesday Miami4x4 meets at "Too Fiesta" on 25th Street In Doral. I go sometimes.. the language barrier is tough sometimes..
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2009, 09:05 PM   #89
TheGreenTJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Pompano Beach here! any locals? i know there is a meeting at davie on fridays but im not sure which friday since i used to go the 1st friday of the months (charger forums) anyway holla back!
se habla espanol
TheGreenTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #90
woodsman58
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj trail rides

A few of my friends here in Lake Worth get together and go to the wild life Managment areas, They are nice runs a little mud some trails.
It's not rock climbing but it's still a lot of fun .

We get a bunch together wifes if they wanna come and camp out make a weekend of it.

Happy Trails
woodsman58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.