Anyone in South Florida - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Anyone in South Florida

Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 02-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #61
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridajeepman View Post
If you dont mind me asking where is everyone meeting on sat?
Well, depends on what group... I know most will be at the forest on Saturday and some are doing Hardrock both days.

This thread should help you out...
http://jeeptalk.net/index.php?showtopic=14430

I will be riding on some private property Sat, but will be at Hardrock Sunday.

CB Channel 4

YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
HITMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2009, 07:15 PM   #62
RubiRed06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Rubired06 here from Indiana, we had 5 great off road park providing all kinds of trails. Now Im here in Boca and all I see is sand. I hope we can find a good group tp go wheeling with or all the investment in our 06 Rubicon will go to...Well....Street riding, In need some good trails, not intrested in Mud or water. Does it exist?
jsbelenzon@gmail.com
Unread 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #63
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiRed06 View Post
Rubired06 here from Indiana, we had 5 great off road park providing all kinds of trails. Now Im here in Boca and all I see is sand. I hope we can find a good group tp go wheeling with or all the investment in our 06 Rubicon will go to...Well....Street riding, In need some good trails, not intrested in Mud or water. Does it exist?
jsbelenzon@gmail.com
Not anywhere close to you in Boca... Have to head North to Ocala and Georgia for anything close to what you are used to.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
Unread 02-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #64
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

anyone up for Bear island on 2-28 or 29? it's supposed to be nice and i want to get 1 more trip in during dry season so i don't wander off the deep end when it's all under 30" of water.
ctown67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #65
HITMONEY
RubiKong's Trainer

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown67 View Post
anyone up for Bear island on 2-28 or 29? it's supposed to be nice and i want to get 1 more trip in during dry season so i don't wander off the deep end when it's all under 30" of water.
Would love to but my rig is down for a while getting upgrades.
YouTube Channel HERE
FaceBook HERE
Unread 03-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #66
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

here is some pics from Bear Island

thanks
Unread 03-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #67
xtremexj59
1997 XJ Cherokee 

im in loxahatchee/wellington area. the only places close to me is j.w.corbitt park,or out by the powerlines which for some reason has a section thts straight up boulders and rocks. if ur up to climb some rocks or go mudding PM me. oh cow tipping is always fun off of 20 mile bend
xtremexj59 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #68
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

There is some groups headed to bear island on saturday 3-21. We are going as is the local group and i have heard some folk from the east.
List of stock parts that have been eviscerated.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
Unread 03-17-2009, 05:21 PM   #69
Lostj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremexj59 View Post
im in loxahatchee/wellington area. the only places close to me is j.w.corbitt park,or out by the powerlines which for some reason has a section thts straight up boulders and rocks. if ur up to climb some rocks or go mudding PM me. oh cow tipping is always fun off of 20 mile bend
where are the powerlines? have any pictures of the rocks? any mud there?
lx015oɹd uǝpıun 'ɥɔuıʍ ql0009ɟɥ ؛ɹǝıɹɹɐɔ ǝɹıʇ pol 'sɹǝpuǝɟ ǝqnʇ pǝɹɐlɟ"5˙4ʇuʇ :˙ɔsıɯ ؛sɹǝpıls sʞɹoʍʞɔoɹɥs 'pıʞs ǝuıƃuǝ ɔıpǝɯdǝǝɾ 'pıʞs ɹoʇɐıpɐɹ s,ʎʇsnɹ 'ʞuɐʇsɐƃ puɐ xoq ƃuıɹǝǝʇs ʇɥƃıɹuǝƃ :spıʞs ؛pɐoɹɟɟo ɹoɟ sɹǝƃƃoq"53 'ʇǝǝɹʇs ɹoɟ s,ʇ/ɯdɯoɔoɹd"53 :sǝɹıʇ ؛lɯɯ"1 'lq"52˙1 'spq "2 :ʇɟıl ؛ɹǝʌoɔ uǝɯʞoɹ 'loods-ıuıɯ 'sǝʞɐɹq ɔsıp 'sʎollɐ ɥʇıʍ 44p ؛ɹǝʌoɔ ɹǝɥsnɹɔʞɔoɹ 'slɐǝs ǝlxɐ ɹǝʇno 'ɹǝʞɔol ǝıssnɐ 'sʎollɐ /ʍ 03p '6ı :ɾʇ,00
44p '03p '6ı :5ɾɔ,37
s,ʇ/ɐ ƃɟq"23 '44p '03p '8ʌ063 :5ɾɔ,47

The Swamp Things 4x4 Club Jeep Talk HomeGrown Offroad
Lostj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2009, 07:50 AM   #70
hogwash93
1993 ZJ 

Here you go. This is a club that I was aprt of whenI was living down there.I lived down there fro 25 yrs. Miss the beach the most. I took it for granted when I had it all the time.

http://www.itsajeep.org/
Unread 03-22-2009, 03:50 PM   #71
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice crowd at bear island. Thanks to Mr. Sig.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
Unread 03-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #72
raacore
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah checking in here..upcoming move from south indy to cape coral,
and maybe arriving minus the wife,and one of my boys..remains to be seen.
Hope there's some good company/trails for my youngest son and myself to dilute
ourselves in,considering the situation.Any info would be awesome about the general area/events.
Unread 03-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #73
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

cape coral contact caloosajeepers they are mostly out of ft.myers and good folks.

Unread 03-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #74
Moose512
2008 JK Wrangler 

Corbett 3/28 & 3/29

Group of us going to Corbett Saturday & Sunday. Will be camping at Corbett Saturday night. About 15 Jeeps from all over the state. All are welcome. This is my Jeep if you see me out there (also CB Channel#4).
Moose512 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #75
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

lucky dogs wheelin' at corbett, and it's raining! must be fun, i hope you post some pics. i am stuck working on my old *** house, gonne try to run out to the fakahatchee this afternoon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.