.....any jeepers in Sarasota? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > .....any jeepers in Sarasota?

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREERough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 04-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #31
topalmer4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone wanna meet up this sunday?

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #32
DarksideMspts
1989 YJ Wrangler 

.....I have some out-of-town visitors this weekend...plus the Easter thing goin' on.
Unread 04-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #33
dep48
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hell yea. I live in Parrish. I agree about getting together. I am thinking about starting a club up for our area. I drive a White YJ with Black top and doors. Winch up front and lifted. Maybe we can meet up this weekend for few and chat.
dep48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #34
DarksideMspts
1989 YJ Wrangler 

....I've been thinkin' about maybe setting up a meet, where we can get together, and meet up at the skyway bridge, down on the beach. We can take some pics of our rides, hang out...and just basically bs. What do you guys think?
Unread 04-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #35
topalmer4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

You pay for my gas and i will go lol
Unread 04-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #36
DarksideMspts
1989 YJ Wrangler 

....here's a couple pics of my jeepster, if ya see me around, flag me down....
Unread 04-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #37
DarksideMspts
1989 YJ Wrangler 

....wait a minute....no pics.....crap.
Unread 04-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #38
dep48
1989 YJ Wrangler 

this weekend

offer still stands for this weekend. anybody what to meet up to hangout. Bull**** and get a club going for the Manatee/Sarasota Area. I also found a place to ride in Palmetto. I dont know all about it I just did a quick check. Seems up and up
Unread 04-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #39
FelonyPimping
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Would this be a Jeep only club or open to als 4x4s? I'm installing a lift on my 4Runner this weekend and headed to Hardrock offroad park on Sunday. If I get the lift installed in time I might have some time to get together Saturday evening. Also, I live in Palmetto, I'd be down to check out that spot you know of sometime. I found a spot in the area too, I wonder if they're the same.
Unread 04-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #40
topalmer4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Im free this sunday
Unread 04-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #41
dep48
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Guys im sorry. Today i changed my plugs and now my jeep has no power to fart. I need to work on this and fine out what the problem is. This weekend wont work. Again sorry. Lets keep in touch and i know we will get up soon. Also the club should be for anybody with a 4x4.
Unread 04-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #42
markjolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm new to JeepForum and i live in Bradenton which is why i was looking at this thread. Im surprised no one has mentioned back behind Publix on SR 64. I try to keep the spot a secret so it doesn't get too much traffic but its got pretty nice hard packed ATV and dirt bike trails and some decent mud pits. I've got a 2001 TJ sitting on 35"s. I've been really interested in Jeeps for a while and finally convinced my dad to get one (I'm 17) but right now because my grades are pretty bad the jeep isn't completely mine. Ive got a job though and hopefully will have it soon and be able to start a build. Ive already replaced the soft top and have plans to tint the windows, rhino line the interior, and begin work on the stereo before i start buying bumpers, winches, and other things. Thought id let you guys know because i am interested in joining a jeep club for manatee and sarasota. One thing I've noticed while driving the jeep is how friendly all the other jeepers are. I always get waves from other jeepers and its awesome. I tried to attach a picture of my jeep.. Don't know if it will work though because I'm on my phone
image-39584107.jpg  
markjolly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #43
topalmer4
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah i know the place but i wouldnt advise going back there theres a lot of police traffic in there.
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:48 AM   #44
currdog
2009 JK Wrangler 

I'm up for a meet/greet/wheeling get together. now that we're past spring break easter, calendar is opening up.

here's a picture of my JK
currdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:57 AM   #45
markjolly
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Ive honestly never seen a cop back there.. And even if someone is wheeling back there a cop cruiser is not going to try and get back there. If you don't have a capable vehicle you wont get very far at all. Plus there are no posted signs anywhere.. even if a cop does come back it's not illegal. And Currdog i cant meet anytime soon like i said the jeep isn't fully mine yet. Ill probably be able to come out sometime this summer.
markjolly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.