Any Clubs/Groups near Pensacola? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Florida Jeep Forum > Any Clubs/Groups near Pensacola?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
bottlerocket91
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Any Clubs/Groups near Pensacola?

So I have just found out I'll be stationed at Pensacola mid next year and I'm trying to find out if there are any Jeep clubs or groups out that way. Anyone know of someone to contact?

bottlerocket91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
FLsaltlife
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Emerald Coasdt Jeepers is worth a look, they are fairly active and wheel some good places. I am not a member yet but will be soon. I have a mild TJ and have 2 buddies who have TJs and we wheel around Pcola as much as we can.

PM me for my number and we will go as soon as you get here.

Do you know where you will be stationed yet?
FLsaltlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
bottlerocket91
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be at NAS Pensacola I believe. At least, thats what I've been told. Apparently us CSOs train with the Navy for some odd reason.
bottlerocket91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
TBailey
1983 CJ7 

Emerald Coast Jeepers,White Sands Jeep Club and there is a club in Mobile,AL. Let me know when you get here and we will go find something to get into.
TBailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Jamesbbh
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in pensacola also, I might be interested in one of these groups. Are there actually places to wheel around here?
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f37/r...-made-1171226/
Jamesbbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
thetripster
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlerocket91 View Post
I'll be at NAS Pensacola I believe. At least, thats what I've been told. Apparently us CSOs train with the Navy for some odd reason.
Yeah man yall do train here with us sailors haha, I've been here for about 3 months and just bought a CJ5 while im here but i'm going to be here another like 8 months so im also looking for places to go and get a little muddy.
thetripster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #7
RedHotChiliDog
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetripster View Post
Yeah man yall do train here with us sailors haha, I've been here for about 3 months and just bought a CJ5 while im here but i'm going to be here another like 8 months so im also looking for places to go and get a little muddy.
I just got here last feburary I'm currently at NACCS right now lol my jeep will be here in less than two weeks
RedHotChiliDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
thetripster
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotChiliDog

I just got here last feburary I'm currently at NACCS right now lol my jeep will be here in less than two weeks
When you move over here to NATTC let me know man!
thetripster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.