Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Americas 2011 - Open Invitation

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Vizoo 
#1 ·
So I will finally do my dream trip. My son and me will endure this expedition across the three americas next year.

I have post a thread asking for advice/opinions, the link is here.

We will departure from Miami in June 2011 and this post is to show you guys our route and details and to make an open invitation to everyone willing to be part of it in some way...

If you want to meet us on the way;
If you want to come along part of the way;
If you want take us along with your buddies for a local ride;
If you want to give us shelter;

Just send us an email and we will be in touch! You have plenty of time to find a good excuse to join us :)

Expedition Main Page

Renato Costanzo
americas2011@yahoo.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds like an awesome trip. I'd join you in Moab if you were going to be there but alas your route doesn't take you there.

#5 ·
Open Invitation - Update

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome and good wishes. My route has been constantly changing because of tips from locals, new places to fly the paraglider or DZ we had nor heard about.
The official (but not yet finished) site is: www.americas2011.com in there you will find the maps with the route per state. But... AZ, NM, NV has been changed yesterday night and not updated yet. And Utah (Moab) is now on our path!! :2thumbsup:
I hope by the end of the day all the maps will be updated.

Cheers,

Renato
www.americas2011.com

#8 ·
Agreed!

#10 ·
If you feel like stopping through Tampa, we should drink some beers....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.