Welcoming all North GA 4WD to Beasley Knob Blairseville, GA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Welcoming all North GA 4WD to Beasley Knob Blairseville, GA

Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBlack Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHut

Unread 09-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

Welcoming all North GA 4WD to Beasley Knob Blairseville, GA

Hey i was going to go wheeling Saturday September 22 and would really love to have as many 4wd to ride along as possible. We are headin out mid morning. I have a 12k winch and a buddy that somewhat knows the trails. So please come out and have a blast with us at Beasley Knob. Also if Beasley is not open tomorrow we have some more trails we know of, that we will hit instead.

Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
rob309

Florida Jeeper here, I will be headed to Blairsville on the 27th for a little vacation. I'm looking to do some wheeling while I'm there. I know of Beasley Knob but don't want to go at it alone. Anyone know of some fairly easy stuff to do in the area while I'm there. I'm in. 10 JK Sport with 3.5" of lift, 32" BFG's (Rubicon take offs), and a 8K winch. Any advice from you Georgia folk would be much appreciated. Thanks.
rob309 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #3
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

Hey glad to hear of your upcoming trip to the mountains!!! Btw i live in Hayesville, NC, its a bit north of Hiwassee and Blairesville, but i do know of a few trails that may interest you. I was just invited to a trip to Bell Mtn, which is a stocker freindly short but sweet trail, just east of Blairesville in Hiwassee. Also another long and stocker friendly trail, with a fair share of sights and scenes and occasional mudhole is swallows creek, also in Hiwassee. Beasley is all hill climbs and really only requires lockers cause traction is the most important objective there, lift is useless really. I dont particularly know a lot if Beasley, but if your up for a challenge and the most likelihood to use your winch, Beasley is king. Also have more trails in NC. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!!!!! LMK if ya need anything!!!
Unread 09-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
rob309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1
Hey glad to hear of your upcoming trip to the mountains!!! Btw i live in Hayesville, NC, its a bit north of Hiwassee and Blairesville, but i do know of a few trails that may interest you. I was just invited to a trip to Bell Mtn, which is a stocker freindly short but sweet trail, just east of Blairesville in Hiwassee. Also another long and stocker friendly trail, with a fair share of sights and scenes and occasional mudhole is swallows creek, also in Hiwassee. Beasley is all hill climbs and really only requires lockers cause traction is the most important objective there, lift is useless really. I dont particularly know a lot if Beasley, but if your up for a challenge and the most likelihood to use your winch, Beasley is king. Also have more trails in NC. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!!!!! LMK if ya need anything!!!
Thanks for the info. Do you know where I could find directions to Bell mountain or Swallow? I looked up bell and most of what I've found shows it to be closed.
rob309 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

I know u can find directions to swallows creek on national forest service site, it be part of the gated forest service land in town county, should have some kinda directions on it. I have been to Swallow creek alot, but like any forest service maintained areas they close them sporadicly. But normally bad weather. But some guys went up to Bell yesterday morning and took many pics of it. Btw if you decide on Bell and want a buddy, i can ride after 3:30pmish. Or Beasley but beasley i would avoid the longer trails cause u can get lost in there. Thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.