We Need Forestry Service Road Names!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > We Need Forestry Service Road Names!!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #1
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Exclamation We Need Forestry Service Road Names!!!

I am here representing the North Georgia Jeepers, north Georgia's largest Jeep club, and we are planning a Halloween ride in hiawassee, but we do not know any good forestry service roads that are close to there. The only trail that we know of is Bell Mountain. What are soon good FS roads or other trails that are in or close to that area that would be a nice enjoyable ride? I would prefer to have a trail that could have stuff for stock rigs to do aswell as stuff for more built rigs. Thanks guys!

Unread 09-20-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

How do you join this group, i would be very interested in this!!!! Also there is a trail in Hiwassee called Swallows Creek and its very long trail that ends up in Helen, Ga at the bottom of Unicoi Mountain. There is also another trail that wraps around a back road in Helen. It has lots of mud holes and a little bit of flexing. I also know tons of trails in Murphy if interested, some wrap on to Tennessee in Tellico. Its a state maintained gravel road. I live in Hayesville and would love to join the group!
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
DrGrand
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1
How do you join this group, i would be very interested in this!!!! Also there is a trail in Hiwassee called Swallows Creek and its very long trail that ends up in Helen, Ga at the bottom of Unicoi Mountain. There is also another trail that wraps around a back road in Helen. It has lots of mud holes and a little bit of flexing. I also know tons of trails in Murphy if interested, some wrap on to Tennessee in Tellico. Its a state maintained gravel road. I live in Hayesville and would love to join the group!
Thanks! Visit northgajeepers.com/index

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.