Visiting St Simons in July - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Visiting St Simons in July

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 05-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
jawalterusmc
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Visiting St Simons in July

Anyone live in or near St Simons, or who has visited, that might know of any places to go off roading while there? Are there any Jeep friendly beaches? We are taking my Jeep anyway but was just hoping to find some secluded places to go while there.

Unread 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #2
commodore_dude
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I've never heard of anywhere in GA that you can drive on the beach. We don't really have all that many to go around . If you like fried seafood, do go to Iguana's in the village though. Best fried shrimp in the state IMO.

1998 Buick LeSabre Custom
commodore_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
RockinWrangler
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawalterusmc View Post
Anyone live in or near St Simons, or who has visited, that might know of any places to go off roading while there? Are there any Jeep friendly beaches? We are taking my Jeep anyway but was just hoping to find some secluded places to go while there.

The closest place to drive on a beach is either Peters Point... Fernandina Beach Fl.. 60 miles and Hugenot Park on Jacksonville Beach... about 75 miles... last but not least is Daytona Beach.. Its about 2.5 hours away...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.