Speedometer Calibration - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Speedometer Calibration

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 06-09-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
Calvin4186
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Speedometer Calibration

Does anyone know of any places near Kennesaw/Marietta that can recalibrate speedometers? I got a ticket and I need to get it fixed as to get the ticket down or gone.

Thanks In Advance

Middle GA Offroad
Calvin4186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #2
BigJerm
2007 JK Wrangler 

there is a 4wheel parts in Cobb that probably could. check their store locator for zip 30339 i think.
Unread 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
tcox
1997 TJ Wrangler 

they will probably just try and sell you the 200 speedo recalibration tool...wait dont you have a np231? if so just swap out the speedo gear and you will be fine

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.