South Ga Jeeps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > South Ga Jeeps

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-04-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
rwhankla
2012 JK Wrangler 

South Ga Jeeps

Hey just bought a new jku a few weeks ago and I was wondering if there were any decent places to ride or clubs in the Valdosta or Waycross area.

Ryan

rwhankla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
WakeDoctor
1991 YJ Wrangler 

There used to be a small group that got together in Valdosta. Search the forum for Valdosta jeep club. They have a small web site as well to communicate. I know they done some river rides that sounded cool. Unfortionately all we have down here is Private property with a mud hole here and there. My rides usually consist of dirt roads which are plentiful in the area.
WakeDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
scuba5904
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hi there, Steven here, we have a small jeep club to the west of you in Mitchell Co. The Mitchell Co. Jeepers are taking a weekend trip up to Durhamtown Offroad Park up around Greensboro Ga. on the weekend of Feb. 25th. We invite anybody with a jeep to come and join us. We mostly ride dirt roads and private land on the weekends around Mitchell Co. So if your free the weekend of Feb. 25, pack up and drive up for alittle trail riding and climbing. We're always wanting to meet fellow jeepers.
scuba5904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
YJ1818

How is Durahmtown for a mostly stock jeep ? From all the videos I've seen it looks pretty rough
YJ1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2012, 06:13 AM   #5
scuba5904
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Actually it is great for stockers. If you go to their website durhamtownoffroad.com and check out the maps for the courses you will read and see that the first course is set up for stock to mild vehicles. Course 2 is a little more rocky and hilly for those with a little more. The trails are set up with perimeter trails that act more like roads taking you to the different offshoot trails. One could just ride around all day and never get into any major obstacle. It's a great place for all types, anything from stock rides to full on rock buggies.
Unread 01-25-2012, 07:06 AM   #6
scuba5904
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here's a quick vid of some of the trails that stockers can rome on. It's a short vid but it gives you an idea of the type of terrian they have on the first course trail rides.

Unread 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #7
YJ1818

Thanks ! I've ridden dirt bikes there a bunch just haven't taken the jeep there yet .
YJ1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
90yeddy
1990 YJ Wrangler 

From Richmond Hill looking for friends. I like long rides on the beach and poetry. (like 2pac and metallica)
90yeddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.