Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA - Page 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA

Grizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #436
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

Ill be at jeepfest all 3 days... let me know when yall wanna wheel... im off every sunday... but with enough heads up I can get a saturday off too

darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #437
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhelmet View Post
Ill be at jeepfest all 3 days... let me know when yall wanna wheel... im off every sunday... but with enough heads up I can get a saturday off too
I'll be at Jeep Fest Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you. Will be easy to spot my 2013 Grand Cherokee!

2013 Grand Cherokee Altitude, 3.6L, 275/65/18 BF Goodrich TA KO, MTB KO 18", RRO 2.5" Lift, BWoody Extended Sway Bar Links, RRO Winch Mount with Combo Bar (modified), Warn Zeon 10-S Winch, RRO Sliders, Mopar Hitch and Tow Hooks, Rigid Industries Lights, GoPro Hero3 Black edition, Cobra 75WXST, 4' Firestik II
SilverbackWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #438
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Ill be there all three days as well. I cant wait! Are you taking your grand on any trails id love to see that in action

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #439
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
Ill be there all three days as well. I cant wait! Are you taking your grand on any trails id love to see that in action
Trails, yes. Mud bog, yes. Obstacle course, yes. I'm doing the Thursday night run too!

Pm me and I'll share my cell.

2013 Grand Cherokee Altitude, 3.6L, 275/65/18 BF Goodrich TA KO, MTB KO 18", RRO 2.5" Lift, BWoody Extended Sway Bar Links, RRO Winch Mount with Combo Bar (modified), Warn Zeon 10-S Winch, RRO Sliders, Mopar Hitch and Tow Hooks, Rigid Industries Lights, GoPro Hero3 Black edition, Cobra 75WXST, 4' Firestik II
Unread 08-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #440
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Sorry.. should have mentioned... I'm signed up for the Saturday pm moderate trail. I think it's at 2pm or something. Will do others though. Which trail(s) you doing?

Unread 08-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #441
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Not really signed up yet idk whats the plan really is. Im going to be working there i work at Fortec Custom Jeeps but definitely going to be doing some moderate trails. Im just kinda going with the flow haha. Im going to be camping out and a friend from work said theres trails and creeks to play in on the campsite also

Unread 08-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #442
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

JeepFest Friday and Saturday.....

Camping across the street......
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #443
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhelmet View Post
Hey man I'm really hoping to make it to the fest this year!!! Just Saturday. Hope to see ya there
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #444
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Quote:
Not really signed up yet idk whats the plan really is. Im going to be working there i work at Fortec Custom Jeeps but definitely going to be doing some moderate trails. Im just kinda going with the flow haha. Im going to be camping out and a friend from work said theres trails and creeks to play in on the campsite also
I'll stop by fortec display. Show off my rig!?! Though I'm already dreaming of my next one... a GC SRT 4x4 lifted and lit for wheeling. Maybe next year... if my wife will let me!

Unread 08-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #445
kojak70
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Where is this jeepfest? I am in Morganton
kojak70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 09:46 AM   #446
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojak70 View Post
Where is this jeepfest? I am in Morganton
Jasper. See http://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com for details and to preregister.

Unread 09-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #447
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Any of the zj guys in here need a trailor hitch? I need this thing out my garage

Unread 09-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #448
SilverbackWK

2013 WK 

Quote:
Any of the zj guys in here need a trailor hitch? I need this thing out my garage
Good to see you at Jeepfest. Went by your booth, but didn't see you.

Do you belong to any clubs? Looking for a good one.

Unread 09-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #449
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Im with southern jeeps on facebook but im not active with any club rides or anything. I want to though ive been thinking about joining with georgia trail riders. Your jeep looks badass man i think you had the only wk2 there. It was a head turner for sure. Funny how you ended up behind me on the obstacle course.
image-3115815414.jpg

image-3505471102.jpg

Unread 09-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #450
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbackWK View Post
Good to see you at Jeepfest. Went by your booth, but didn't see you.

Do you belong to any clubs? Looking for a good one.
Passed by you on the road and while on my way to a trail... sharp looking jeep man!!
darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.