Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA - Page 24 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Reply
Unread 03-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #346
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
If I decide to go to bell and don't want to drive is there anybody that I could ride with? I'm good with trey I just don't want to risk anything. Good news is I now have front recovery points! I got my tow hooks installed today. Woo hoo!

__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #347
ranier1315
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Holly Springs, Georgia
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t View Post
If I decide to go to bell and don't want to drive is there anybody that I could ride with? I'm good with trey I just don't want to risk anything. Good news is I now have front recovery points! I got my tow hooks installed today. Woo hoo!
Dude, it sounds like were going to ride tray and bell. you wont have a problem on Bell. You can either go up or not. If it won't go. you just back down. It's not real bad. It will be pretty wet though. The real cool thing about Bell is that if you can't climb it it is just a short hike to the top and the view is incredible. Or you could ride with me. Whatever.


ranier1315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #348
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranier1315

Dude, it sounds like were going to ride tray and bell. you wont have a problem on Bell. You can either go up or not. If it won't go. you just back down. It's not real bad. It will be pretty wet though. The real cool thing about Bell is that if you can't climb it it is just a short hike to the top and the view is incredible. Or you could ride with me. Whatever.
I like how you just threw in the our you could just ride with me whatever part. Lol. I mean I think I'd be fine just can't afford to mess anything up or be off in a hole.
__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #349
Spideracdc1
Registered User
1981 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hayesville, North Carolina
Posts: 172
Yea good pic, trey is LONG and just a ride but people hike through the woods for the same reason its pretty. I live here tho, im not terribly interested in leaf lookin, lol, no offense, i see it daily.!
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #350
ranier1315
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Holly Springs, Georgia
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1 View Post
Yea good pic, trey is LONG and just a ride but people hike through the woods for the same reason its pretty. I live here tho, im not terribly interested in leaf lookin, lol, no offense, i see it daily.!
Yeah, probably not for you. LOL we've got a mix of rigs going and with the snow/rain coming in it's pretty limited where we can go.
ranier1315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #351
Spideracdc1
Registered User
1981 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hayesville, North Carolina
Posts: 172
If it snows, im pretty sure tray would be the only passable route outta the two!! Btw wife said bell is snow capped right now!! If its a trey and bell run, id prob do both but someone said something of rabun cnty? Wanted to go there, if i did that i couldn't do trey too. But just tray and bell id meet yall on the top!!
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #352
bear991
Registered User
1978 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: tiger, ga.
Posts: 56
I'm open/open rite now. Got my lockers just haven't got them put in but if Bell is really wet I won't try it
bear991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #353
ranier1315
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Holly Springs, Georgia
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1 View Post
If it snows, im pretty sure tray would be the only passable route outta the two!! Btw wife said bell is snow capped right now!! If its a trey and bell run, id prob do both but someone said something of rabun cnty? Wanted to go there, if i did that i couldn't do trey too. But just tray and bell id meet yall on the top!!
Cool! Were going to be open as to where we go. As of now it looks like a ride day decision. Were going to discuss it at the huddle house in helen that morning. We'll be on CB channel 7 if your in the area.
ranier1315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #354
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
I'm open for Trey Mtn. I probably won't try bell until it dries or I get better tires. Trey is always a fun ride for me!
__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #355
bear991
Registered User
1978 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: tiger, ga.
Posts: 56
I enjoy Trey also. It's a cool ride thru Tallulah river road in Rabun Co. too.
bear991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #356
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
I'm so ready to go riding!!!
__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #357
Spideracdc1
Registered User
1981 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hayesville, North Carolina
Posts: 172
Bell this mornin, yes its hard to see, but yes that is snow.

forumrunner_20130302_104533.jpg
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #358
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1
Bell this mornin, yes its hard to see, but yes that is snow.
I honestly don't even know where bell is. Lol.
__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #359
Spideracdc1
Registered User
1981 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hayesville, North Carolina
Posts: 172
Hiwassee, GA , google it!! Trey is there and Clayton, GA is the raburn county place that guy introduced, all mtns up here.
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #360
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega, Georgia
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1
Hiwassee, GA , google it!! Trey is there and Clayton, GA is the raburn county place that guy introduced, all mtns up here.
I mean I live in Dahlonega, so Tray isn't too far from me. But I've never seen Bell Mtn.
__________________
Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.