post #226 of Old 02-19-2013, 06:47 PM
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes143
Well I got my subs sold. Paid my insurance. Just gotta wait till my next paycheck and money from PayPal. Then ill be ready to ride.
Well you guys let me know. I'll take my slick *** tires out and try it. Lol. I don't know much about it so I'm not gonna lead the trip up.


Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline  
post #227 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:02 PM
blakes143
Registered User
1991 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Gainesville
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t

Well you guys let me know. I'll take my slick *** tires out and try it. Lol. I don't know much about it so I'm not gonna lead the trip up.
Iv never been either. Can we get a tour guide? Lol
blakes143 is offline  
post #228 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM
slmason72
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 251
Going to Morris mountain next weekend, but would love to check this place out sometime. Haven't finished rebuilding my winch or a bumper to put it on, so I'll be looking to meet up with someone.
slmason72 is offline  
post #229 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:17 PM
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmason72
Going to Morris mountain next weekend, but would love to check this place out sometime. Haven't finished rebuilding my winch or a bumper to put it on, so I'll be looking to meet up with someone.
I don't have a winch or anything like that. I don't even have recovery options...

Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline  
post #230 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:19 PM
darkhelmet
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Johns Creek
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
Woah this is really random but i have seen your pic on fb before... Im friends with chelsie elizabeth. Im down to hitup sheeps wallow once it dries up i want to explore more out there
nice!! LOL.... do you live in the roswell area?? I go up to cold brews every once in a while... will have to meet up sometime soon...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
Its flexy, because I try to pick the hardest lines possible.
its allll about pushing your rig and yourself!! thats why I love this stuff!!

Im not a fan of the mud but it wont stop me either.... let me know when yall are ready!




yes yes i know I shouldnt have left the mud(reneck achievement) on the jeep but it was late LOL

98 Grand Cherokee 5.2l converting to a cheap trail rig
http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/our-newest-member-calvin.html
ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
darkhelmet is offline  
post #231 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:24 PM
slmason72
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t View Post
I don't have a winch or anything like that. I don't even have recovery options...
I'm beginning to understand your aversion to mud... Slick tires and no recovery options...
slmason72 is offline  
post #232 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 PM
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmason72

I'm beginning to understand your aversion to mud... Slick tires and no recovery options...
Yeah, it's not the best recipe ever. :P I just try to stay out of the stuff I can get stuck in.

Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline  
post #233 of Old 02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmason72

I'm beginning to understand your aversion to mud... Slick tires and no recovery options...
I'm hoping to go to the pull a part in norcross this weekend and see if they have any with tow hooks.

Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline  
post #234 of Old 02-19-2013, 08:10 PM
dahlonegawj
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Johns Creek
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t

I'm hoping to go to the pull a part in norcross this weekend and see if they have any with tow hooks.
Good luck with that. There's hardly ever anything left of anything but xjs when I go (given there's usually about 15 of them lol). Lemme know if you see any wjs decently put together. I'm looking for hooks, skids, and a trailer hitch.

2002 WJ Limited 4.7 V8
245/65/17 Falken Rocky Mountians
Quadradrive and a CB
dahlonegawj is offline  
post #235 of Old 02-19-2013, 08:19 PM
slmason72
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlonegawj View Post
Good luck with that. There's hardly ever anything left of anything but xjs when I go (given there's usually about 15 of them lol). Lemme know if you see any wjs decently put together. I'm looking for hooks, skids, and a trailer hitch.
I've got a mopar 1" hitch, stock rear bumper, shortly will have the front stock bumper that's been cut down to a shorty with the tow hooks. All from a TJ. I'm not doing junk yard prices, but we could work something out...
slmason72 is offline  
post #236 of Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 PM
dahlonegawj
Registered User
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Johns Creek
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmason72

I've got a mopar 1" hitch, stock rear bumper, shortly will have the front stock bumper that's been cut down to a shorty with the tow hooks. All from a TJ. I'm not doing junk yard prices, but we could work something out...
I have a wj so it wouldnt work. I've been checking Craigslist too. I've gotten stuff for a steal on there.

2002 WJ Limited 4.7 V8
245/65/17 Falken Rocky Mountians
Quadradrive and a CB
dahlonegawj is offline  
post #237 of Old 02-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Erbo1Kanerbo
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,281
Tyler t... I have a zj class 4 trailor hitch let me know if you want it

ZJ Build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...build-1024680/


ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline  
post #238 of Old 02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Spideracdc1
Registered User
1981 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hayesville
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t View Post

I'm hoping to go to the pull a part in norcross this weekend and see if they have any with tow hooks.
Hey if u wanna go rodin up in n.ga im down!!!! Just tuned up my old cj and i got a 12k winch hooked up to her, we can get u out!!! I live minutes from trey and bell. Persimmon is right down the way, if u know of anymore in the area, id love to know, and if ya get stuck, ill get ya out, pne way or amother, lmk!!!
Spideracdc1 is offline  
post #239 of Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
tyler_t
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dahlonega
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlonegawj

Good luck with that. There's hardly ever anything left of anything but xjs when I go (given there's usually about 15 of them lol). Lemme know if you see any wjs decently put together. I'm looking for hooks, skids, and a trailer hitch.
Well the one in Norcross says they update their inventory and according to that they have 16 ZJs. I'm hoping that ill find at least one. I may call first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo
Tyler t... I have a zj class 4 trailor hitch let me know if you want it
Thanks but I've got a trailer hitch ill use it for my rear recovery option.

But I don't plan on getting stuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1

Hey if u wanna go rodin up in n.ga im down!!!! Just tuned up my old cj and i got a 12k winch hooked up to her, we can get u out!!! I live minutes from trey and bell. Persimmon is right down the way, if u know of anymore in the area, id love to know, and if ya get stuck, ill get ya out, pne way or amother, lmk!!!
I'm town to wheel just about any where just waiting for some commitments from some people to go.

Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline  
post #240 of Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM
darkhelmet
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Johns Creek
Posts: 130
16 zjs!! Hot damn!! I might have to make a run up there and take a look... Need a 242 tcase and some interior trim pieces...

98 Grand Cherokee 5.2l converting to a cheap trail rig
http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/our-newest-member-calvin.html
ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
darkhelmet is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Anybody in Dahlonega, GA? Texsun Georgia Jeep Forum 4 12-15-2010 03:13 PM
N. GA wheelin... Need some directions (cochran falls/sheep wallow) LongArmTJ Georgia Jeep Forum 1 09-03-2010 03:32 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome