Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Sheep Wallow RD, and Nimblewill Gap Rd. Dahlonega GA

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 02-19-2013, 07:47 PM   #226
tyler_t
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes143
Well I got my subs sold. Paid my insurance. Just gotta wait till my next paycheck and money from PayPal. Then ill be ready to ride.
Well you guys let me know. I'll take my slick *** tires out and try it. Lol. I don't know much about it so I'm not gonna lead the trip up.

Built Not Bought #682
tyler_t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #227
blakes143
1991 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t

Well you guys let me know. I'll take my slick *** tires out and try it. Lol. I don't know much about it so I'm not gonna lead the trip up.
Iv never been either. Can we get a tour guide? Lol
blakes143 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #228
slmason72

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Going to Morris mountain next weekend, but would love to check this place out sometime. Haven't finished rebuilding my winch or a bumper to put it on, so I'll be looking to meet up with someone.
slmason72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #229
tyler_t
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmason72
Going to Morris mountain next weekend, but would love to check this place out sometime. Haven't finished rebuilding my winch or a bumper to put it on, so I'll be looking to meet up with someone.
I don't have a winch or anything like that. I don't even have recovery options...
Built Not Bought #682
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:19 PM   #230
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo View Post
Woah this is really random but i have seen your pic on fb before... Im friends with chelsie elizabeth. Im down to hitup sheeps wallow once it dries up i want to explore more out there
nice!! LOL.... do you live in the roswell area?? I go up to cold brews every once in a while... will have to meet up sometime soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
Its flexy, because I try to pick the hardest lines possible.
its allll about pushing your rig and yourself!! thats why I love this stuff!!

Im not a fan of the mud but it wont stop me either.... let me know when yall are ready!

yes yes i know I shouldnt have left the mud(reneck achievement) on the jeep but it was late LOL
darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #231
slmason72

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t View Post
I don't have a winch or anything like that. I don't even have recovery options...
I'm beginning to understand your aversion to mud... Slick tires and no recovery options...
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #232
tyler_t
1996 ZJ 

Quote:

I'm beginning to understand your aversion to mud... Slick tires and no recovery options...
Yeah, it's not the best recipe ever. :P I just try to stay out of the stuff I can get stuck in.
Built Not Bought #682
Unread 02-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #233
tyler_t
1996 ZJ 

Quote:

I'm hoping to go to the pull a part in norcross this weekend and see if they have any with tow hooks.
Built Not Bought #682
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #234
dahlonegawj
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t

I'm hoping to go to the pull a part in norcross this weekend and see if they have any with tow hooks.
Good luck with that. There's hardly ever anything left of anything but xjs when I go (given there's usually about 15 of them lol). Lemme know if you see any wjs decently put together. I'm looking for hooks, skids, and a trailer hitch.
dahlonegawj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:19 PM   #235
slmason72

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlonegawj View Post
Good luck with that. There's hardly ever anything left of anything but xjs when I go (given there's usually about 15 of them lol). Lemme know if you see any wjs decently put together. I'm looking for hooks, skids, and a trailer hitch.
I've got a mopar 1" hitch, stock rear bumper, shortly will have the front stock bumper that's been cut down to a shorty with the tow hooks. All from a TJ. I'm not doing junk yard prices, but we could work something out...
Unread 02-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #236
dahlonegawj
2002 WJ 

Quote:

I've got a mopar 1" hitch, stock rear bumper, shortly will have the front stock bumper that's been cut down to a shorty with the tow hooks. All from a TJ. I'm not doing junk yard prices, but we could work something out...
I have a wj so it wouldnt work. I've been checking Craigslist too. I've gotten stuff for a steal on there.
dahlonegawj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #237
Erbo1Kanerbo
2008 JK Wrangler 

Tyler t... I have a zj class 4 trailor hitch let me know if you want it

ZJ's: If you dont know what it is you cant afford it.
Erbo1Kanerbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #238
Spideracdc1
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_t View Post

Hey if u wanna go rodin up in n.ga im down!!!! Just tuned up my old cj and i got a 12k winch hooked up to her, we can get u out!!! I live minutes from trey and bell. Persimmon is right down the way, if u know of anymore in the area, id love to know, and if ya get stuck, ill get ya out, pne way or amother, lmk!!!
Spideracdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #239
tyler_t
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlonegawj

Well the one in Norcross says they update their inventory and according to that they have 16 ZJs. I'm hoping that ill find at least one. I may call first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erbo1Kanerbo
Tyler t... I have a zj class 4 trailor hitch let me know if you want it
Thanks but I've got a trailer hitch ill use it for my rear recovery option.

But I don't plan on getting stuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideracdc1

Hey if u wanna go rodin up in n.ga im down!!!! Just tuned up my old cj and i got a 12k winch hooked up to her, we can get u out!!! I live minutes from trey and bell. Persimmon is right down the way, if u know of anymore in the area, id love to know, and if ya get stuck, ill get ya out, pne way or amother, lmk!!!
I'm town to wheel just about any where just waiting for some commitments from some people to go.
Built Not Bought #682
Unread 02-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #240
darkhelmet
1998 ZJ 

16 zjs!! Hot damn!! I might have to make a run up there and take a look... Need a 242 tcase and some interior trim pieces...
darkhelmet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.