Ringgold Offroad Jeep Jam 2010 pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Ringgold Offroad Jeep Jam 2010 pics

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Ringgold Offroad Jeep Jam 2010 pics

I have a ton more (82 pics total) but im not posting that many lol Theres quite a few so bear with me.

The first 5 pics here should be links to videos I loaded to photobucket.

2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
Unread 11-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Unread 11-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #4
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

The first 2 in the last set are from my trip on the ramp. I went 94" up the ramp and it was a 20* ramp if im not mistaken. Not bad for stock arms, no sway bars and 3.75" of lift.
Quote:
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:14 AM   #5
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Leave it to Jamie to put on a show. Sorry I missed you guys but I had a blowout on the way and decided to just go home.
Unread 11-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lol yeah the rollover took 2 tries. The first time he went over the ramp and almost over me and a few others. I had to check my undies LOL
Quote:
Unread 11-07-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I've seen Justin come close before but with those rear leaves he's running now the only flex he has is in the front.
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah his rear flex sucks lol
Quote:
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:48 PM   #9
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

hey now, dont be knocking the leafs!!!! I have them front and rear.

DavidWebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #10
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

The pic was of a small flex out. There were places our 35's were scrubbing the tops of the fenders. I was really impressed with the flex of our Wrangler. I should have put it on the articulation ramp at the Jam. I know it won't quite flex like the TJ's, but it impressed me. And yes, I did climb the wall before the cherokee did.
Unread 11-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

How high was that wall? pretty cool video IMO.
Quote:
Unread 11-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #12
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

If I am right, he had a 4in lift and I don't know his tire size, it was a foot taller than his hood. Our jeep has a total of 7in of lift on 35's and it was taller than our hood. I had serious doubts if our bumper would clear, but it did. Just enough slope to catch the tires. Was very impressed ours made it without lockers. talked to guy at ringgold offroad and he said he could put a locker in ours for a reasonable price, >$500. May save us the money and do it myself.
Unread 11-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hey I got leaves too, in the rear, but Justin put overload springs on his to get a bit more lift and it killed his articulation. I ride with him from time to time and his was good before he stuck them in.
Unread 11-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

For that I would agree. Overloads are great if you're pulling a heavy trailer, but they kill flexibility. Case in point: Had a 90 Dodge Ramcharger, put a 4in lift on her, but still wouldn't clear the 36's I wanted to run. Called RC and told them to send me 4 add-a-leafs to give me a total of 6in. Looked good, rode decent, GREATin the mud, not worth a s*** on twists or rocks!!!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.