Ringgold Dodge Annual Jeep Jam Ringgold, Ga - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Ringgold Dodge Annual Jeep Jam Ringgold, Ga

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 11-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ringgold Dodge Annual Jeep Jam Ringgold, Ga

Nov. 6 is the annual Jeep Jam at Ringgold Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Vendors will be on hand.
Nov. 7 will be the Aetna Mountain Ride.
Any questions, call Ringgold Dodge at 706-935-2328

DavidWebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #2
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

How many rigs are expected on the 6th? Ill probably be down there then.
2.5 Liter club memer #169-Red Jeep Club meber #491
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
TellicoTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
xjmarc
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Hard to say because people come and go all day but there were about 75+ for the ride last year. I'll be working the RTI ramp so stop by and say hello.
Unread 11-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Will do. I been wantin to get my TJ on a ramp even tho its still got factory control arms and a 2.5" suspension.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremy93yj To coax out the poop, try rocking back and forth. If that doesn't work, try rocking side to side. Hold your cheeks apart with your hands while you push and scream at the top of your lungs. I also like to put my feet up on the wall and push against the toilet. Another way is to sit on the pot, reach down and grip the bowl with both hands, and push against the floor with your feet.
Unread 11-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #5
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Not the big turn out like I've seen before. Want to go on the Aetna ride, but it's $10 per person. Will try to make it over there in the morning. Guess it being a cold day kept alot of people away.

Anyway...
Unread 11-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #6
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

which YJ were you in? I was in the red TJ with 31s and no top lol
Quote:
Unread 11-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

What time where you there??? we got there about 12:30 and left about 1:30. We were parked across the street at the building beside Ringgold Off Road. Red YJ with 7" lift on 35" BFG mud terrains, with the Hella lights on the windshield, rock guards. Was your jeep in the show??

Are you going on the Aetna ride tomorrow??
Unread 11-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
TellicoTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Nah i wasnt in the show and Im workin tomorrow so the ride is outta the question.
Calling in is too cause the people i work with know me too well lol
Quote:
Unread 11-07-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
DavidWebb
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here's a video from the ride. This guy was behind us, and just wasnt willing to give up on the wall.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.