Off-Roading near Loganville, GA - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-30-2012, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Silver_2011_JK
2011 JK Wrangler 

Jk Off-Roading near Loganville, GA

Doe anyone know of any good places to go trail riding around the Loganville/Grayson areas?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-11-2012, 12:33 PM
TJ_Virgin
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Good question!
post #3 of 5 Old 12-14-2012, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Silver_2011_JK
2011 JK Wrangler 

I have been over the The Grove a few times and it is fun. You could spend hours ridding the different obstacles, mud pits and trains. Read the thread for The Grove and it will tell you how to get there. If you go, make sure to bring a spotter or have another rig with you
post #4 of 5 Old 02-06-2013, 08:57 AM
CCOR
Vendor
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_2011_JK View Post
I have been over the The Grove a few times and it is fun. You could spend hours ridding the different obstacles, mud pits and trains. Read the thread for The Grove and it will tell you how to get there. If you go, make sure to bring a spotter or have another rig with you
I grew up in Monroe, and our shop is in Athens. Other than a few small areas the best place is Union Grove, unless your willing to drive to Alabama.
Here is another option too.
We have two events that we are apart of every Month.
The 1st is with Stocker's to Lockers
It is held at Beef O'Brady's in Jefferson, GA on the 1st Thursday of the month starting around 6:00pm Which would be 2/7/13

The 2nd is our official event.
CCOR 4WD Cruise-IN
810 Hawthorne Ave
Athens, GA 30606
Our event is the 2nd Thursday of the month but this one will be on Friday 2/15/13 due to Valentine's Day. Our even starts at around 6:00 too.

Both events are a lot of fun, eat, drink, Jeep, & be merry. Family oriented but they both do have a bar if you wanna have a drink.

If you want more information then call me at 706-207-4140.
Thanks,
Bobby
Sales Manager
CCOR
706-207-4140

Classic City Off Road (CCOR)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shop: (706-559-9609)

post #5 of 5 Old 02-14-2013, 09:53 AM
bigjermLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah not much around here except from some forest service roads in N. GA and then ORV parks. I have heard of Union Grove but after almost being arrested once for off roading where everyone does it... I dont go to places that I do know for sure are 100% legit like ORV parks

06 LJ
02 F350

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.