North West Georgia Meets and Greets - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > North West Georgia Meets and Greets

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
Catrone
2003 TJ Wrangler 

North West Georgia Meets and Greets

Is there anything in the near future for Meet and Greets as far as clubs around this area? I am interested in meeting some people with similar interests, having fun and not being around drunk crazy people. Any clubs based out of Rome, Cartersville, Calhoun, Dalton, Marietta Kennesaw? for Jeep people?

Thanks,

-Adam

Catrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Sporer65
1993 ZJ 

Check out my club, the GA Trail Riders. There is a link in my sig. Although we don't have any meet and greets planned, we do have a lot of members in that area and I'm sure they would like to meet up.

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ V8: Rear Aussie, 3.5" Lift, 31" M/Ts

GA Trail Riders
Sporer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
bebout
2006 TJ Wrangler 

here is my cell # 770-773-5876 my name is Derrick. call me or PM me whenever you go wheelin i'm up for it.
bebout is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.