New Jeep Owner in Buford - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > New Jeep Owner in Buford

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
avinator

New Jeep Owner in Buford

Hey All,

Just got an 11 Wrangler JKU Sport. My first Jeep and it could not be a more polar opposite to what I was driving. The JKU has a lift already and is running 315x70x17's with 3.73 gears and its pretty big to me

I'm liking it so far and look forward to meeting some of you guys and going wheeling.

Take it easy all and are any locals going to the BBQ cook-off at the Cumming Fairgrounds on Friday?

avinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2014, 02:19 PM   #2
kingmeirl
2003 WJ 

hey, welcome. I live in cumming and work in sugar hill. Whatever you do, don't go wheeling on the powerlines off peachtree industrial blvd, just south of 20. Everyone used to wheel there, but they built a subdivision behind it and they have been handing out tickets ever since...
kingmeirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:21 AM   #3
tjsahara00
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Check us out @
http://gatrailriders.com/
tjsahara00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #4
avinator

Thanks for the info guys. I will sign up now. Would like to get out on an organized ride sometime soon.
avinator is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.