New Jeep Club In Central Georgia - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > New Jeep Club In Central Georgia

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Jeepdog322
2009 JK Wrangler 

New Jeep Club In Central Georgia

Central Georgia Jeeps is a new club starting in the Central Georgia area. Meetings will be at 7:00 p.m. on the first Monday of every month at the Steak & Shake on Watson Blvd. in Warner Robins,Ga. To be a member you just have to own a Jeep.
All Jeeps, stock or radical, are welcome.

Come check us out!!!
The first meeting is June 7th.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Jeepdog322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
1stResponder4x4
2008 JK Wrangler 

hey is this still going on at all??? And does central georgia jeep club still exist???
1stResponder4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
Fropleyqk
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stResponder4x4 View Post
hey is this still going on at all??? And does central georgia jeep club still exist???
I cant find a club in the Macon area either. You guys still exist or do I have to start my own club?
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
Slippery
2009 JK Wrangler 

Sending you a pm...

Did you move?
Unread 03-31-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
1stResponder4x4
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fropleyqk View Post
I cant find a club in the Macon area either. You guys still exist or do I have to start my own club?
Hey I'm totally up for starting a new club in macon!!!
Unread 06-13-2011, 07:21 AM   #6
Fropleyqk
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Did this ever get off the ground? I cant find a website for you??? Ill be headed to WR in about 4 weeks. I dont want to try to start a club if one already exists... By club I mean an organized, structured club. Not a gaggle of enthusiasts...
Unread 06-13-2011, 07:30 AM   #7
Slippery
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fropleyqk View Post
Did this ever get off the ground? I cant find a website for you??? Ill be headed to WR in about 4 weeks. I dont want to try to start a club if one already exists... By club I mean an organized, structured club. Not a gaggle of enthusiasts...
I am not aware of a Warner Robins specific club. There is a Middle GA Jeep Club somewhere. I've seen a few of them with window banners on the trail, but don't know how to contact them.

Pop in at GaTrailRiders.com Join CORE. We have a lot of members in Warner Robins area that BUILD and WHEEL, and are not just enthusiasts! lol Tube benders, plasma, welding, etc. Nice home shops. You know the type.

We can start a Warner Robins/Macon/Middle GA section on the forum, you can set up a meet and greet, what ever you want...

Unfortunately there aren't really any legal places or good rocks anywhere near WR. Just some mud. :-( You'll have to travel to AL, TN, SC, or NC to find the rocks.

When do you arrive? Our CORE group is wheeling next weekend, and we have a huge trip in July.
Unread 06-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #8
Fropleyqk
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery View Post
I am not aware of a Warner Robins specific club. There is a Middle GA Jeep Club somewhere. I've seen a few of them with window banners on the trail, but don't know how to contact them.

Pop in at GaTrailRiders.com Join CORE. We have a lot of members in Warner Robins area that BUILD and WHEEL, and are not just enthusiasts! lol Tube benders, plasma, welding, etc. Nice home shops. You know the type.

We can start a Warner Robins/Macon/Middle GA section on the forum, you can set up a meet and greet, what ever you want...

Unfortunately there aren't really any legal places or good rocks anywhere near WR. Just some mud. :-( You'll have to travel to AL, TN, SC, or NC to find the rocks.

When do you arrive? Our CORE group is wheeling next weekend, and we have a huge trip in July.
I took a look at your guys' site. Seems like a well organized group. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.

I think I am going to try to start something up locally to WR though.
Unread 06-20-2011, 05:37 AM   #9
1stResponder4x4
2008 JK Wrangler 

I would love to help you start something up! Shoot me an email or something and I'd love to help begin!!!
Unread 06-20-2011, 07:17 AM   #10
stanton3
2007 WK 

Click on the link in his sig and join! We need new members. I'm from Macon too btw.
2007 WK 4x4 | OME HD 3" Lift | OME Shocks front + rear | 265/70/17 BFG All Terrains | 1.25" Wheel Spacers on stock wheels | Saguaro4xcomponents 5/8" Front recovery shackles | Aries Taillight Guards | PIAA 510 fogs in stock location | Midland 1001z Cb | Mopar Rear recovery hook | Rola Roof Rack |2 Hella 500ffs mounted behind grill | Firestick 3' Antenna | Saguaro Antenna Mount | Front Bumper Cut/Fender Trim | OEM Front suspension skid | 4xguard Front skid | Rusty's .5" Front Spacer | Lots more to come

[SIZE="3"]Want to buy: 4xguard Rear Guard[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/stanton3s-build-wk-1134656/"]My Build[/URL][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="Gray"]
[SIZE="3"][URL="http://wrjeepclub.com/"]Warner Robins Jeep Club[/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
stanton3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2011, 07:26 AM   #11
Fropleyqk
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stResponder4x4 View Post
I would love to help you start something up! Shoot me an email or something and I'd love to help begin!!!
PM sent!
Unread 06-20-2011, 06:04 PM   #12
barrettsyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey man just signed up. Not from we but enjoy talking with other clubs. Maybe can work out some joint club rides. See you on the trails, and good luck on the club.
Unread 06-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #13
barrettsyj
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Good luck on the club.
Unread 08-06-2011, 02:16 AM   #14
MarineForChrist
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Lets do it up in Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery View Post

I was born and raised in Byron. I just wanted to throw that out there in order to establish the fact that I, absolutely, love Georgia.

Anyways....Milledgeville has an offroad park that is full of rocks and obstacles from beginner to advanced. North Georgia is also full of rocky trails and great wheelin' adventures...Beasley Knob is just one off the top of my head, but there are plenty more. No need to go out of the state to have fun or even far to get away from mud. I'm getting stationed in SC, from Japan, and it will be my first time stationed near home since I joined the Marine Corps. That being said, I'd like to meet some fellow jeepers/off-roaders near where my hometown is. So, let me know when y'all have stuff going on or if you need help organizing a trip. I'll put it together if y'all are "wheelin'" to come out.

-Allen
MarineForChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #15
MarineForChrist
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Oh, and I'm signing up now
MarineForChrist is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.