Need a new place to go wheelin'!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Need a new place to go wheelin'!!!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:35 AM   #16
bigjermLJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaboy92 View Post
Ok Well I'm going to swallow my pride and apologize for wheeling in illegal spots. I actually just joined a club and yall were right there is places that are fun and legal. So all that said I hope I'm not going to get any hate pm's that was my bad guys but I don't wheel in those spots anymore yall got me on the right track so thank you!!

Unread 03-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #17
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome!
Unread 03-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #18
MattGATRTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaboy92 View Post
Ok Well I'm going to swallow my pride and apologize for wheeling in illegal spots. I actually just joined a club and yall were right there is places that are fun and legal. So all that said I hope I'm not going to get any hate pm's that was my bad guys but I don't wheel in those spots anymore yall got me on the right track so thank you!!

Thank you.
MattGATRTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2011, 06:35 AM   #19
Slippery
2009 JK Wrangler 

Takes a big man. Thanks.

Now spread the word, and do some serious wheeling on some rocks!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.