Need help planning a trip... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Need help planning a trip...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
ScottHarr_TJ
2010 WK 

Need help planning a trip...

Hey guys, Me and a buddy are trying to plan out a good trip to the blue ridge area. We need some suggestions on finding some of the best fishing spots. We want to find some place where we can hike a decent trail and fish along a river, find a good camp spot and head back in the morning. Any ideas for us? I was thinking of somewhere near amicalola park where we can drive the jeep up some service roads and drop it off and head out for the hike. Need some recommendations guys. Thanks a lot.

Blue Jeep Club Memeber #132?
My Custom Back Seat Box Build
ScottHarr_TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Amicalola is good. There is also Tallulah Gorge State Park, Vogle State Park, Bealsey Knob in Blairsville and a bunch of others. You should check out the forest service website for places too:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/fs...Forest-%20Home

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.