N. Georgia Forest Service Roads 12/17-12/20 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > N. Georgia Forest Service Roads 12/17-12/20

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Carnutzzz

N. Georgia Forest Service Roads 12/17-12/20

Greetings,

A buddy and I are hitting N. Georgia on 12/17 for a few days of exploration. No real agenda- but maybe Amicalola, Tray Mtn., Suches.

Anyone want to meet-up?

We're not getting too crazy- my XJ is stock height (good tires and factory skids) and his '06 Rubicon has a mild lift. Just interested in getting 'off the grid' for a while. We'll have camping supplies, but if too cold we'll find a hotel.

VERY- interested in trip or route ideas that meet these requirements. If anyone wants to meet-up and show us around- please chime in!

Carnutzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 09:07 AM   #2
TonkaJK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnutzzz View Post
Greetings,

A buddy and I are hitting N. Georgia on 12/17 for a few days of exploration. No real agenda- but maybe Amicalola, Tray Mtn., Suches.

Anyone want to meet-up?

We're not getting too crazy- my XJ is stock height (good tires and factory skids) and his '06 Rubicon has a mild lift. Just interested in getting 'off the grid' for a while. We'll have camping supplies, but if too cold we'll find a hotel.

VERY- interested in trip or route ideas that meet these requirements. If anyone wants to meet-up and show us around- please chime in!
Sign up over at North GA Jeepers and post a new thread, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to ride with you!!! There is always someone willing to ride there!! www.northgajeepers.com
TonkaJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
Carnutzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaJK View Post
Sign up over at North GA Jeepers and post a new thread, I'm sure someone will be more than happy to ride with you!!! There is always someone willing to ride there!! www.northgajeepers.com
Thanks- awaiting Admin approval!
Unread 12-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
TonkaJK

You have been approved Sir!!! Welcome to the club!
TonkaJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
Carnutzzz

Thanks!
Unread 12-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
Night Wolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

If Beasley Knob is open, I would reccomend that - it's in Blairsville and the place is full of forest service roads within 30mins of there. If you have M/T tires, or very good A/T's, your XJ should do just fine there, may grade out a few areas, but otherwise not bad.

-1987 BMW 528e 5spd e28 - personal Panzer for the daily driven battlefield, just broken in at 300k

-1990 BMW 325i Convertible 5spd e30 - extensive overhaul in progress

-2005 TJ Sport - stuff
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
skilled1
1998 ZJ 

hey guys, im in hartwell ga and i have a 98 zj 5.9limited. stock except for the bfg mud terrains. i would love to trail ride and should be available this weekend just not sure of where u are talking about can i get some more info???
skilled1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
skilled1
1998 ZJ 

also i have tried to join northgajeepers.com and 3 attempts to register and it times out everytime. i would like to join but seems as i cant right now if anyone has any info please let me know. you can email me at mcbrideautomotive@gmail.com it will go straight to my phone so i will get it instantly. thanks guys. hope to see yall on the trails soon
skilled1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #9
rabunjeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Fixed your account for ya! Glad to have you!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.