Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

mudding

11K views 100 replies 13 participants last post by  dahlonegawj 
#1 ·
I wanna go mudding in Columbus GA. I got new off road tires and wanna break them in

#66 ·
men in spandex? no thanks. :thumbdown:

#74 ·
i don't know where anything is in Ga... i just live here.

(to be fair, i just moved to the state)

#76 ·
at least it's not all of the above at once. that would be simultaneously messy and disturbing. :peaking:

#79 ·
X2 I always wind up trolling in the tec threads. I need to clean the mud out of my jeep. Unless you just like flying rocks and mud coverd tub don't take your flares off.

#80 ·
i know how that is. i still have flares, but my tires are pretty wide. if i hit a puddle, there's guaranteed to be mud on the roof..... when the roof is on. :rofl:

#83 ·
Not when your going somewhere and have to stay clean. Even though my leg hits the steps and gets dirty nearly everytime I get in it :laugh: I try to stay out of the mud it messes it much stuff up. Everything leaks now thanks to mud/water I now have no rear axle thanks to it. O well you play you pay

#84 ·
how did you rot out an axle? :confused:

#85 ·
Rot out? I went to pick up a crotch rocket and on the way home it just sploded. Idk it pops real bad every time I.try to drive. Figured the jeep didn't like the bike so it decided it wanted the atenshion so it said **** it and blew its own axle.

When I dropped it smelt like if had water in it. So I figured it screwed it up. Hopefully after the v8 swap nothing will leak anymore.

#91 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.