Mild Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Mild Trails

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
OBorawski

Xj Mild Trails

I just recently got my first car, a 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4x4, and I have been dying to take it off roading.

I was just wondering if you guys knew of any good beginner trails near the Kennesaw/Acworth area? I'm a little worried because my jeep is all stock, I use it as my daily driver to and from school, and I have no experience off roading, but I would love to get started on some simple stuff. I just don't think I'm ready to abuse my baby yet, so I don't want to do anything that will bang it up too much.

Thanks!

OBorawski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
sgtbookie
1982 CJ5 

O, the closest Ive been to recently were up towards Cartersville / Canton area. Trails are Sweet water and Harbin's Bridge Trails. We had a stock 4 door Wrangler on bald tires that did ok on both, as long as you are sensible and pick your lines.
sgtbookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #3
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

You now own a Jeep not a car.....nothing we can do about the kitten you already killed but we can prevent further.

Second welcome to the Jeep world!!!!
If you scan through these georgia pages you'll see some list some good places.
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.