Middle GA Trails? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Middle GA Trails?

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 10-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #16
Night Wolf
2005 TJ Wrangler 

It is an hour, if that, from Macon - hardly "far"

It is an excellent place. Other than that there are the North GA mountains and Beasley Knob, about 3-4hrs away. Mt. Aetna in Chattanooga and Mountainside in Alabama.

-1987 BMW 528e 5spd e28 - personal Panzer for the daily driven battlefield, just broken in at 300k

-1990 BMW 325i Convertible 5spd e30 - extensive overhaul in progress

-2005 TJ Sport - stuff
Night Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010, 04:42 AM   #17
TonkaJK

www.northgajeepers.com
TonkaJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 04:09 AM   #18
TonkaJK

North GA Jeepers Exploratory Ride

A few of us, from North GA Jeepers, headed out last Saturday to find some new trails!

TonkaJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #19
04Unlimired
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Knipp
Sup y'all?? I got a 97 ZJ TSi and just bought a 95 YJ Rio Grande. The thing is I don't know any good trails that don't have 'private property' signs on them. Does anyone know any good trails in Middle Georgia, preferably Warner Robins area?
Hey man are you part of the Warner Robins jeep club?
04Unlimired is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #20
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanton3 View Post
Its in Macon, its off Crawford road which is off tucker road if you know where that is. Its basically no crawling, after it rains its some pretty deep mud bogging, but it has some trails too.
Look like that leads to some powerlines.....
Are you saying its ok (legal) to trail ride that little trail system in the woods at the end of Crawford?
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #21
04Unlimired
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scram

Look like that leads to some powerlines.....
Are you saying its ok (legal) to trail ride that little trail system in the woods at the end of Crawford?
I'm not sure if its legal but there are some over that way be careful when it rains I had a friend that sunk his 4runner out there and waterlogged the motor he sunk it up to the windows and it had 33's so be carful unless you wanna by a new motor
04Unlimired is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #22
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Definitely not legal. Its part of the "Brandywine" property. Back in school we used to go out there. Now it's been littered and tore up so bad, the cops are just waiting for you. Stanton is your rig black?

There's some places in the piedmont wildlife refuge off hwy 18 close to Juliette where they've done some logging. It gets pretty nasty after it rains. Only other place is Oconee national forest. Never been there tho. We are pretty screwed as far as wheeling places. I remember when people didn't care if you rode on their property, but alot of these younger guys go and throw party's and leave trash, so now there's not really crap. There were some good trails off of bass road, but they put a zaxbys and bass pro shop there now lol

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.