Looking for some advice/help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Georgia Jeep Forum > Looking for some advice/help

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 07-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Sharpe
1985 CJ7 

Looking for some advice/help

I am about to start ordering parts and locating a 302 for my 85 CJ7. Looking for advice/help on install. Steaks and beer are on me! I am in Statesboro. Let me know if you are up to lending a hand. This is a new one on me. Texsun I know is ready to help!

Good seeing you here on this forum also!

Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
GeorgiaCrawlers
2004 TJ Wrangler 

a 5.0 in a jeep? you better get some fans to cool that sucker down!
why not put a 360 in it.. Keep it mopar!
www.georgiacrawlers.com
GeorgiaCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #3
Sharpe
1985 CJ7 

Thanks for the reply. I have decided to just fix the issues with the 258 for now and see how I like it. If it doesn't do what I want, then I will be looking into more power. I have been looking at 360's and 401's, just to darn expensive to rebuild. And 302 parts are cheap! That leaves more money to play with on other items!
Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.